I need your assistance for a research

Noble®

currently i am working on a project about servers-protections-votes-impressions-gameplay etc(you ll learn about it soon)...but to start with i have assigned some friendly persons who volunteered to help to search for clues & servers!!!i only need to tell me who you think is the worst server you ever played?and why...

when you type your opinion lag reasons will not be accepted that much as this is internet providers matter and not absolutely server's :P ...an accepted reason is the GMs are corrupted or n00bs cause they dont know the commands(example)...or there are lot of pkers in newbie zones etc and gms let it happen or too many bugs mpla mpla mpla--->think and write me why one server you recently played is the worst for you...write whatever you want but pliz be in topic and dont go offtopic with f@cking spam

since we are in spam section it is uselless to earn post counts so dont f@ck it!...i ll leave it open for some days and i await your proposals

dont forget when you write an answer to refer server's country

you can pm me too and reply to me via pm...(there are no post counts here so you can always pm me)

i wanna have your assistance(mods & users) and help me finish this research and have good results  ;)

this research is NOT some kind of game to be spammed but it has statistik reasons

ty cu later :P

to help you the Accepted Reasons Are:

-GMs Corrupted

-GMs Not Qualified-GM noobidity(Noob GMs)

-Lot of PKers

-Donators & OverEnchants to them

-Lack of Ideas and Uniques

-Unfairness

-L@g Reasons(not that much)

-Too many bugs(on skills/castles/classes)

-Breaking Server Rules(both users and admins)

-ppl insults-racism-threatening(mothers/sisters/family/god persons)

-Language missunderstanding-too many foreigners

if you have something to add let me know

YOU CAN REPLY TO GREEK OR ENGLISH!!!

grrrrrr first of all is the lag!i dont like to pvp and  i dont know what i do...thats the worst

the 2nd i dont like is when server sucks :P u know eveything is fucked up!and when the server have this problem automaticcaly comes sth bad ...the community no noobs to pk!

the 3rd when the classes isnt balanced i want to find a pvp server with balanced classes ,i can?

no i cant!(noble plz doing it :P )

the last think i dont like is when every1 speak one language on a server!like spanish ppl!they dont give a sh1t about u!i hope i have help u br0

ThE Game!

Reasons!

-GMs Corrupted

-Lot of PKers

-Unfairness

-Language missunderstanding-too many foreigners

Something that happend to me and my friend when we started the server...we were 26 lvl and we were going to Death pass party...when a 10 years old noob with DC SOM accument (61 +) Pked us and told us I fucked you,i;m the best,Xwma etc...After that i never played at that server!

In one i am playing now

GMs Corrupted

-Lot of PKers

-Unfairness

-Admin i almost never in-game or forum

-Gm losses his GM acces always after a rr

-Only 2 GMs and none of them are active

Got pkd at started area from lvl70+ players.There are many Wallshooters and GMs don't do anything.There was 2 GMs having alts and gearing their clans with +50/+45 items max enchant was +50 safe +25.My items gone to 0 from a stupid GM.GMs was making alts and giving them GM buffs and killing us in towns.Awareness of Admin he has never logged in server since he wiped it.And etc the server is sucky and it is at 10th of hopzone and now i stopped the server

L2 light

-GMs without skills (they have less skills in l2 than a greengrocer without a pc)

-1202020202020020202020 donators

-Huge Lag

-No organisation

-Unfairness

come on ppl!!!i know you can do better than that :P

i need 20 more replies in oreder for my reasearch to be considered complete :-\

thnx for your time

Lipon onomata apo servers den 8a pw gt ama pw 8a xriastoume alli selida :P 8a po aplos kapia pragmata p tin spane sto full...

-To vasikotero ap ola einai to lag...pvp+lag den teriazoun ;p

-Meta paei to donate...m tin spaei para polli otan oi donators exoun pragmata p den mporoun na apoktisoun oi aploi players

-Meta exei sira to language...den me pirazi na min katalavenw ti lene oi alloi alla oxi kai to gm shop na exei ta panda gramena stin glosa tou admin...

-Polla bugs...

-Ena allo einai ta "Favorite class"(kapos etsi grafete:P)dld class p mporoun na psofisoun olon ton server xoris help(leme tora.. :P )

-Ama einai hight rate m tin spaei otan prepi na liwsw gia na apoktisw kati...dld na prepi na mazepsis coins gia na paris ena enchant scrool...se ayto episis simperilavanete to na min xriazete polis kopos gia na apoktisis kati p exei o allos...(dld o server na exei kala enchant rates ktl..)

-Kai kati telefteo...oi gm na exoun kapia empiria...na tous les kane spawn to baium kai na min xeroun pos genete :P (ena paradigma eipa)

Ayta apo emena ayth einai oi gnomi mou gia enan sosto server...(to "GMs Corrupted" den to anefera epidi mpori na mpw se kamia clan oi na kanw filies kai na me helpari ki emena o gm opote np :P )

ok afou epimenis...o rage server gia emena einai gtp...prosopiki gnomi opianou tou aresi tou aresi ama den sas aresi min sxoliasete kai den prokite na po tous logous p ton 8ewrw gtp epidi 8a arxisoun ta paratragouda kai den exw orexi ;) (min m stilete kanena pm den 8a lavete apandisi :P )

sebasth h gnwmh sou thn ebala sthn ereuna mou se new category p dn eixa skeftei nC :P & ty for your cooperation thanos123

emena bro noble ksereis ti dn m aresei se enan server......

kai ksereis kai se pion :P

kai oi apanthseis (logoi) einai edw -------------> http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=7484.0

come on ppl!!!i know you can do better than that :P

i need 20 more replies in oreder for my reasearch to be considered complete :-\

thnx for your time

np

L2 Hobby II (Well then it was Hobby only now its Hobby II)

-GMs Corrupted

-Lot of PKers

-Unfairness

-Lag Reasons(not that much)

-Breaking Server Rules(both users and GMs)