[Gracia Final L2J] L2 Predators

The-LeGenD

Our Community Is Growning Up... now  we have every day 40-60 people safe... :D So...log-in and create a clan to become the TOP...we wait you ingame.. :) (pm satanikos.. :D)

Also In Primeval Isle (pvp zone) Everytime pvp's and Pk's... :D

Well.. admin told me that maybe he will close the server 'cause of the  community... its 10-15 everyday.. and the server its perfect...and he pays a lot of money evey month for nothing.. :/ so... if you like this server join and make your opinion.. because this server its very good try it.. and you will not lose.. :D

its seems like my noob server for 2 mouth 3 opened 4 wiped ...... enchant too +16 max )

Nah...man this server its not  noob... its perfect server  with many special things... but  no community... try it  and you will not regret!!!

Server now its  better that ever before...now added some special Rb ("easy" to farm) with Epic Shields Drop-able ! and the other  Rb's power decreased.. so now its easier to kill them and become the TOP! Also in farm zone mobs drop 1kkk adenas so you can earn them easy! also blessed now its more power-full i mean for example if you have an item enchanted to +10 and you wanna try to make it +11 with blessed you have 855 chance to success.. but if fail your  item will become again +11 NOT +0 or crystals.. :) The staff of this server change every-day the things that members need to have fun...so join this server Guys...this server  need community TRY it!!!

Iam sorry for spam posts..!!! well... server changed  now with the best features fora  pvp server! now you log-in and you are 85 LvL. also safe and max its the same....its +16 with 100% chance... also in farm zone you can earn Ls and all attribute stones...its very easy! also mobsdrop special hair items..in raid zone you will find a boss with nephilim and imperial warlord shield dropable very easy to farm..we changed the server in easy  mode now.. so join Us...!!!!

The-Legend  can u add Lady Fan and other custom weapon ??

Hmm...yeah! but only for fun not for custom weapon because our server hasn't custom items... if you want it just for  fun...ok no problem to add it :)

3 different websites, 3 different info...

So which one is it?

All new informations or changes about server will announced here in Mxc.. so dont worry.. :)

Omg: sorry for the double  post  but i tryied to answer in both of them but i failed so i did  double post :(