hellbound [Gracia Final L2OFF] L2Integral

[Admin]L2Integral

that a base of L2j and i m sure about it look that screen shot :

Screen

and see the console log you will see "Deleted from" like l2j , and in L2off that didn't told it as i know no ? =)

just look at forum - screenshot

screen 2

L2Integral" post="686632" timestamp="1256683548"]

wow, in off files is there too , guys stop pls to claim if it is l2j or l2off , its l2 off files .

Enjoy the game and all rest are crap :)

L2JAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's l2j not l2off lol.

On your website the hardware you mention is Linux only, as its bought by Hetzner.de, who offer only Linux. Also on your website it says CentOS latest. CentOS is Linux. L2Off is run on Windows platforms, not Linux.

Because everything you write, is already done by any L2J server. Nothing "extra".

That's l2j not l2off lol.

On your website the hardware you mention is Linux only, as its bought by Hetzner.de, who offer only Linux. Also on your website it says CentOS latest. CentOS is Linux. L2Off is run on Windows platforms, not Linux.

Because everything you write, is already done by any L2J server. Nothing "extra".

if u dont like dont play.....no1 cares of what u think. and plz stop acting like a smart boy...

server didn't start yet, and topic has already 5 sites of posts...

plz stop arguing about "it's l2j... no, no it's not, it's l2off... i say no, it's l2j..."

~on topic:

I'm waiting for start, and coming with few friends ;]

good luck with your server.

IDC cuz i dunno the diff rom l2j and l2off as long as it has geodata then im.. and low rate so idc

anyone care to explain the diff from off and J?

anddamn my internet is being fixed on tuesday at 5 PM 12GMT -5 So il be on the server late but NO WORRIES IL SEE WHAT I CAN DO IL OWN THE STOCKMARKET!!!!!!!!!! GURANTEE IT 100% il be the greatest ever!!!

but still i cant w8 read my suggestions on forums.

Squashes should really be added i and others would really like those im sure and as soon as server starts an halloween Adena Art... just like official to get the server off to a good start!

3 more days guys, dont forget to vote for us and tell your friends\enemies\girlfriend\boss\dog\cat etc. that the sv has left Left 3 Days, 21 Hours, 24 Minutes, and 51 seconds to official server start....:)