hellbound [Gracia Final L2OFF] L2Integral

[Admin]L2Integral

Hello all, as i am new to this forum , here is a brand new server opening.

After 4 months working on Integral , we are happy to say that we are finished all the work needed for a Completed low rate Lineage2 Server.

We are ready to announce you the official server starting date:

On Tuesday, 03 November, 2009

Integral is going live !

#Visit our Site for more info about us : www.l2integral.com

#Visit our Forum For Discussion with Members and Server Staff before his opening : www.l2integral.com/forum

3495j69.gif

[move]

Server is coming by Administrator Team of L2 EternalFight[/move]

Server Rates & Information

Rates:

* XP: x5

* SP: x5

* Party XP: x1.2

* Party SP: x1.2

* Drop: x5

* Spoil: x5

* Adena: x5

* Quest Drop Rate: x1

* Quest Reward Rate: x1

* Raid Bosses Drop: x2

* Dedicated 24/12 slots for buffs/Dance-Song skills

* Offline shops / private creation mode is enabled. (You can set up your shop or your private creation and close your client and your character will be on)

* Talisman System

* Gracia Final Clan System

* Retail time for buffs

* Completed Geodata

* Self cleaning drops after certain time

* Class Changes: with Quest only  [2nd Class Change Quest working retail like in Gracia Final, speak to NPC Daeger in Giran Blacksmith)

* Quest needed for Noblesse and Sub Class

* Buffs: 20 minutes, songs/dance 2 ,pow/pof/pow/cov 4 minutes (total number 22+4 divine)

* Safe Enchant: +4

* Max Enchant: +16

* Enchant rate: 60%

* All Quests tested by our team and working 99.9%

* Max Equipment is till s80 (s84 will never added for balance reasons, Seed of Infinity,Seed of Destruction instances working allthough)

Features:

* Seven Signs

* Olympiad System

* Vitality System is enabled

* DualBoxing is allowed

* All Primeval Island and Quests working

* All Hellbound Island and Quests working

* Skill Enchantment (fixed and working as Final)

* Jewel Augmentation (All Rings,Earnings,Necklaces)

Skills:

* SP needed for learn skills (no spellbooks)

* Level  1-80 skills (working 100% Official like)

* Level 81-83 skills (working 100% Official like)

* Account Manager in Giran Town

* Wedding event (Priest in Aden Temple)

Instances:

* Kamaloka (working in All levels)

* Darkcloud Mansion

* Crystal Caverns

* Steel Citadel

* Tully's Workshop

* Tower of Naia

* Rim Paliaka, Rune

* Hellbound Town

* Seed of Infinity

* Seed of Destruction

* Gracia Continent (99% working retail like)

Events:

* Alchemist's Event

* Master of Enchanting

* Mob Event ( created and scripted by our team, taking place once a week)

1000+ Players online Expected by the first days!

Visit us !!! www.l2integral.com !

[move]

Server is coming by Administrator Team of L2 EternalFight[/move]

L2Integral" post="677905" timestamp="1256217559"]

yes, we are using official project . You can see it in game but , in 03/11 are we are opening :)

12 days left

You mean l2java official? o.o

Yes , Server was ready 2 months ago, our team is made an overwork and we decided that date to run it live in a good machine located in Germany.

I dont want to say big things , but we have complete all things C4 - Gracia Final .

And yes all quests tested and problems in quest , Zero hour that we found and some more in Aden Town starting are fixed and working like retail.

this server is very good the owner\devs have a lot of experience in past servers and they form a great team. all the things are workin' like they should. You guys should difinitivly  try this sv you wont regret it. :)