[Poll - List] Lineage II Servers.

Which is the best server, that has been advertised here, and accepted for the topic?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best server, that has been advertised here, and accepted for the topic?

• Lineage][ Staging
    • L2Mafia
    • L2Headoff
    • L2Justice
    • L2Crysis

I would vote l2gold , in my opinion it's very well balanced - enjoyment wise, I mean everybody who has played there, knows that there are just several  classes worth playing for pvp. But you can choose to mass pvp, or oly and spend time farming. Well balanced economy.Don't know anything much about the others tho.

l2 Mafia have good servers...but to many donators....  :-\

maybe when servers was just opened (atleast ken orwen) it was a normal, but i will never say that they was even close to good. And im now happy that ken orwen ( server where i was playing since it opened) is very close to be dead.

I don't like them at all  >:(

You should add more servers, sticked untill you dont update it any more.

Well, yea, I understand, but if I see no PMs with applications, I cannot do anything.

Anyway, I'll think of something, to keep you entertained :D

BTW L2Eminence added.

Consider it as my own request to myself :D

Sup guys? I added a new feature to make the whole thing more fascinating!

Every month, the votes from the poll will go to 0 (zero), and I will announce the "maxcheaters server of the month"!

Hope ya like it ;)