[Share] Dota Helper ! No more mouseclicks for clickable items in inventory.

Lain

As the tittle says, I present you this very unknown program, which is pretty handy and helps me a lot during my DotA gameplay.

So basically, you can start the program whenever you want, before starting W3, after, or during. Window like this will pop-up:

There you press Function -> Custom Dota Key

140xb9h.png

Each clickable item in Warcraft 3 carries a number, you will have to remember that number and find it in the program. Then by adding any number to that letter, you will have a nice handy shortcut. After adding letters, you must press [END] button in the game, in order to active the shortcut. Sometimes it lags, so you must press [END] several times and remember to test the shortcut, if it works. Because in fight you will have not time for testing.

Example: If Dagon is number 4, I will no more have to use number 4 on Numeric keyboard or click on it and then target the victim, I will just simply press W key, and shoot somebody.

2ivuc3.png

Download

ps. it says it is Garena Hack, but it really isn't. It is simple Dota Helper. And it works everywhere.

lol now you discover this?:D

search for lescos toolkit is the best for these things

if you want when i'll go home i'll upload it

lol now you discover this?:D

search for lescos toolkit is the best for these things

if you want when i'll go home i'll upload it

No, thanks . I posted this for people like DreaM, MrMG, and my two other friends who were like "WTF is that program". And plus it wasn't shared yet.

No, thanks . I posted this for people like DreaM, MrMG, and my two other friends who were like "WTF is that program". And plus it wasn't shared yet.

relax.

i inform you for a better program..

it can make with a key auto the skills like traxex(frost arrows) fletcher (fire arrows)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...