[Preview][DreamKiller][PC-Xbox360]

GrisoM

dreamkiller.jpg

Release Date: October 27, 2009

Genre: First-Person Shooter

Publisher: Aspyr

Developer: Mindware Studios

In Dreamkiller gamers take on the role of Alice Drake, a psychologist with the extraordinary ability to enter the minds of her patients and combat the ravenous foes haunting their dreams. The ultimate showdown becomes inevitable between that which would torment and she who will protect, and only one force will prevail amidst a variety of dreamscapes as varied and bizarre as the human mind itself.

Dreamkiller features 12 rich levels of single-player gameplay each laced with swarms of hideous and disturbing enemies reflecting the mind's infinite palette of fear. The onslaught continues with numerous multiplayer modes and a host of over-the-top weapons and supernatural abilities.

1251944655.jpg

1251944656.jpg

1251944653.jpg

O8fUrkGgEMM

i think is fake of course has very good weapons and technology but i dont like this type of games

Why would it be fake? It's posted on ign and there's already a game trailer lolz

• 1 month later...

I heard it was sh!t, thats why i didnt bother downloading it.... graphics dont look that cool, and storyline is absolutly terrible... stay away from this one from what im told.