[En, Gr]Aion Bot

ڽﻛƒƒŏ¢ảځệ™

En

Before 1-2 years i was using a program that was recording my mouse and keyboard moves and clicks.

Before 1 week i thought to use it on Aion.

Guide:

1. Download the program from here.

2. After you download and Install you click where it says View fm8cgj.jpg

and then Options.  64fayb.jpg

3. Go to category Hotkeys, press 2 times Add, will show you 2 options that say Record. You click on the 2nd and after that click the 2nd box that says Start or Stop Recording and change it to Start or Stop playing. After that press the first box and choose Hotkeys like Ctrl + S and do the same for Record too.

23qlba.jpg

4. Close the Options panel and then go on main screen of program and after Record there is a box. Write in there 9999 or Forever, its how many times you want to repeat that you record.

23h2kb8.jpg

5. After you do all these open Aion and login. Then go on a place with many monsters and without any obstructions such trees.

6. When you arrive to the place press the Hotkeys that you had to do record and from now you will not touch the mouse again! After you have pressed the Hottkey to start the Record, press Tab you'll see that it did target a monster press 2-3 skills wait to refil the skills then do the same thing(Tab>Use 2-3 Skills to kill the monster) for 3-4 times. Then press the " , " to sit down and rest when your MP will be full press again " , " and your character will stand up, now press the Hotkeys for Record to stop the Recording.

7. Now press the Hotkeys for Start or Stop playing and your character will hit alone.

This way is a bit slow but it iis safe without virus, its Unditected from all Servers even Official and you dont need to worry about something else.

The only downside is that you can not save what is recorded since is Trial Mode.

I am sorry about they way i am writting. My computer broke down and i dont have Aion on laptop to send images, but I promise these days i will go in an internet cafe and i will make a full guide with images and video.

Gr

Πριν 1-2 χρόνια χρησιμοποιούσα ένα πρόγραμμα που οτι κινήσεις έκανα με το ποντίκι είτε με το πληκτρολόγιο τις κατέγραφε.

Πριν μια βδόμαδα σκέφτηκα να το χρησημοποιήσω στο Aion.

Guide:

1. Κατεβάστε το πρόγραμμα απο εδώ

2. Αφού το κατεβάσετε και το κάνετε Install πατήστε εκεί που λέει Viewfm8cgj.jpg

και μετά στο Options.  64fayb.jpg

3. Πάτε στην κατηγορία Hotkeys, πατήστε 2 φορές Add, θα σας εμφανίσει 2 επιλογές που λένε Record. Εσείς πατήστε στην 2η και μετά απο τα 2 κουτάκια δεξιά το δευτέρο και επιλέξτε Start or stop playing. Επιλέξτε το Play πατήστε στο 2ο κουτάκι δεξιά τα Hotkeys που θέλετε π.χ. Ctrl + S και κάντε και το ίδιο για το Record.

23qlba.jpg

4. Κλείστε τα Options και θα δέιτε στο κεντρικό παραθυράκι κάτω απο το Record να εχει ένα κουτάκι, εκεί μέσα γράψτε πόσες φορές θέλετε να επαναληφθεί αυτό που κάνατε, εσείς γράψτε 9999 ή Forever.

23h2kb8.jpg

5. Αφού τα κάνετε όλα αυτά ανοίξτε το Aion κάντε login και πάτε σε ένα μέρος με ανοιχτωσία, να έχει πολλά monsters και να μην έχει εμπόδια όπως δέντρα.

6. Εφόσον φτάσατε εκεί πατήστε το Hotkey που βάλατε για να κάνει record και απο εδώ και πέρα δεν 8α πειράξετε το ποντίκι. Αφού έχουμε πατήσει το Hotkey για να αρχίσει το Record, πατήστε Tab θα δείτε ότι έκανε target ένα monster πατήστε 2-3 skills και περιμένετε να γεμίσουν, αφού γεμίσουν ξανακάντε το ίδιο, κάντε το 3-4 φορές και μετά πατήστε το " , " και ο παίχτης σας θα κάτσει κάτω για rest, αφού γεμίσει το MP του ξαναπατήστε το " , " και μόλις σηκωθεί ο παίχτης σας ξαναπατήστε το Hotkey που ήταν για το Record και θα σταματήσει το Record.

7. Πατήστε τώρα το Hotkey για το Play και ο πάιχτης θα βαράει μόνος του.

Αυτός το τρόπος μπορεί να είναι αργός αλλά δεν έχει Virus, έιναι Unditected απο τον Server και δεν διατρέχετε κάποιον άλλο κίνδυνο. Το μόνο μειονέκτημα είναι οτι δεν μπορείται να κάνετε save αυτό που καταγράψατε γιατί είναι Trial Μode.

Συγνώμη που τα γράφω έτσι και δεν έχω εικόνες αλλά το computer χάλασε και γράφω απο το laptop που δεν έχει Aion.

Αυτές τις μέρες θα πάω σε κάποιο Internet Cafe και θα κάνω ένα Guide με εικόνες και με Video.

it's not worth it because there's no pathpoint and mob detection. You would be flaged for botting really quickly if you stand in the same spot for hours hitting next target and cycling your attacks.

it's not worth it because there's no pathpoint and mob detection. You would be flaged for botting really quickly if you stand in the same spot for hours hitting next target and cycling your attacks.

sdoup! 600px-D78derringersuicide.jpg

Then go on a place with many monsters and without any obstructions such trees.

When there is many mobs around your character by press Tab will target and hit all monsters around not 2-3(the same mobs) !!

Before i learn about this program i was exping like the program! And i didnt get banned! i wa hitting the same mobs 4-5 monster and i didnt get banned...