[Bug] How to miss school.

-$karos-

These are for gymnasium right?

Because as i know there i go we have one EPAL(Επαγγελματικό λύκειο) and one Senior High School (Γενικό Λύκειο) and we can leave any time we want, without ask teachers or something like that. We can also go down and take something to eat and go up again...

My thinking is that you are quite noob at real life news but good at internet. Right? :D

First of all! you will go to Senior High School aka Γενικό Λύκειο to become a teacher, doctor, etc...

You will go to EPAL to learn about computers, cars, army etc... you know i cant tell it at greek...(if you want i can send you a pm at there with what jobs exactly you can take at EPAL and Senior High School)

Also it is 50% - 50% to take a job if you have finished Senior High School and EPAL (EPAL is not TEE which was Senior High School 90% and TEE 10%)

//////////////////

Are you sure about this?

The Γενικό Λύκειο doesn't allow these things to happen.

There is nothing you can say the best it is 50% - 50% both of them are different and they are for different jobs...

+ That year as i have been informed you can go to school teaching and from epal but you will go to circle 1 as i remember!