interlude [Interlude L2J] Lineage ][ - Eminence

WizZy™

I actually like no augment skills because lifestones ruin the balance of L2, If lifesotnes only gave some stats but NO passives/chance/actives it will be better.

Most people who are overpowered have augment skills, like bishops that have fire/lightning skill...

Is it GvE? :/

no its not gve learn to read gve dungeon only!

the only thing i am against is "no agument skills"

dunno but imo aguments are the beuty of interlude, as u sed "its under development" so i hope that will change!

I actually like no augment skills because lifestones ruin the balance of L2, If lifesotnes only gave some stats but NO passives/chance/actives it will be better.

Most people who are overpowered have augment skills, like bishops that have fire/lightning skill...

no aug skill is a pathetic idea all of team members(except me because i have played lineage2 too not only shitlude xD) knows the aug system every aug skill has a static 10sec(for 1target like skills)and 15sec for area skills so where its op?its op just you dont know shit about lineage(that goes to mainlanboi)

Some servers have instant reuse for lightning skill augment so...

even if it has instant reuse, that bishop is still killable!

+ if he got aguments so can u! otherwise every1 has same gear,same jews,same dyes (i mean each specific class) and then it all comes down to pure luck!(in 1v1 atleast). Cuz retail focuses on mass pvp, solo is almost impossible there, so private PvP server has to have some individual options! again i am °not the god of l2 but thats just my opinion! and aguments gives that option!