Create Char

rooy

So I play Zeus x5 Server www.linezeus.gr i have sps lvl 78 subclass lvl 75Hackey and second Subclass Warcyer lvl 50 and i am nobless

I want to create Second Char but must exp fast and i want to can make Sublcass (Spellhowler-Sorcerer-Spellsinger)Here is the Site http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/subclasses_2.html) I want this Subclass For Seed Party xD

So Someone Have someone good idea??

1 problem white elf cant sub dark elf sub classes and vice versa :S

1st of all. where are you exping, does it got grand master near that place, if it dosent whats the point on making sh/sps/sorc on 1 char? its useless, because seeds are on you for like 10secs, or less? + you cant have sps,sh,ss subclass, Delf and elf cant subclass eachother.

so just keep your lvl 66sps/sh/ss party.

Guys I have Seeders I have Spellsinger 66 Sorcerer 66 Spellhowler 66 i want one char tell me one char to be good to pvp's i dont want to do all subclass to exp with seed i have and nobless elemental :P so tell me your choice what you will make if you are me?

Sry For My EngliSH~~!!

soz but i dont understand !!!

u want us to tell you a good char for pvps ???

GR:soz alla dn katalaba ti thes na peis dn bgazoun noima ayta p les :P

thes na sou poume enan char pou na einai kalos sta pvp an kaneis ??? :S

• 2 weeks later...

For Solo Exp Necro is from the best cause has body to mind :P Gives Mp ^^ But you dont like it so make a Tyrant  With buffs he has good Hp regeneration cause he has good Attack speed and with vampiric rage :P

For Solo Exp Necro is from the best

agree!!!

and sh for me too :)

and for the HERO if u know to play you will become a hero ...

GR:an ksereis na pezeis kai to aksizeis tha gineis hero me ton char s...

dn xreiazete na kaneis allous chars gia na gineis hero :P

allios kane heiroplant :P

pou einai kai kalos olympiada idika sto interlude logo tou mana burn :P

oO did i tell him to make heiroplant ???

i just told him that heiroplant is very good at olympiad..

but its not that he is looking for...

I want 1 char but must be good to pvp's and i want to make subclass Sph OR Sps Or Sorc

heiroplant good at pvps ???

and 1 more thing...

at e global rpg server x4 i had a buffer 73 lvl name:SakisKbffs2

they gave  her to me 67 lvl and i exp her 73 lvl ^^

I have Shillien Elder 76 Bladedancer 76 Sps 79 SubClass 75Hackeye 2o Sub Warcyer 52 Sps 66 Sorcerer 66 Spellhowler 66 elven elder 40 prophet 40 Warsmith 51 My Chars i have more i dont remember now...

I have Shillien Elder 76 Bladedancer 76 Sps 79 SubClass 75Hackeye 2o Sub Warcyer 52 Sps 66 Sorcerer 66 Spellhowler 66 elven elder 40 prophet 40 Warsmith 51 My Chars i have more i dont remember now...

Oo all it in x5 server??? i have a Warcryer lvl 64 in x20 and a Warsmith lvl 59 and it is hard to me.