[L2J Gracia Final] [5000 Rates] L2eX

Kuntz

guys server is great...good gameplay but it has 2 hurts...

1)the community

2) the gm <<aytakis>>

the community is full of 12years old kids and friends of gm with vesper ++

and the gm jails ppl because they spelled wrong his name...rofl

guys server is great...good gameplay but it has 2 hurts...

1)the community

2) the gm <<aytakis>>

the community is full of 12years old kids and friends of gm with vesper ++

and the gm jails ppl because they spelled wrong his name...rofl

lol hardcore only coz u dont know how u get your items and all pwnz u dont means gm friends whit ++ , about aytakis yes its nub but admin work hard and fix bugs.

we need hopzone to make big community coz the server its the most balances server that i never play.

Whatever! rofl Aytakis speaking here.i'll explain the jailed reason in greek.

[GR] loipon mia omorfh mera o hardcore kai enas allos milusane . ipa kai egw kati kai m leei o hardcore re Mitula ... OXXX sorry aytaki enoousa(elpizw na katalavate ti enosouse . xoneis ti miti s pandu)

[eng]after his first wrong name wich was flame and not mistake he jailed out...i saw my friend speaking with him(i got photo too)that he told : fack aytakis mother. i didnt jail him . then i spawn non respctable actions ... speaking like im his little brother etc.jailed .whatever i dont afraid to jail him again for no rules respect action. and btw admin checked it out i didnt gave any item..only from events. nice try to make me corrupted hard..

Whatever! rofl Aytakis speaking here.i'll explain the jailed reason in greek.

[GR] loipon mia omorfh mera o hardcore kai enas allos milusane . ipa kai egw kati kai m leei o hardcore re Mitula ... OXXX sorry aytaki enoousa(elpizw na katalavate ti enosouse . xoneis ti miti s pandu)

[eng]after his first wrong name wich was flame and not mistake he jailed out...i saw my friend speaking with him(i got photo too)that he told : fack aytakis mother. i didnt jail him . then i spawn non respctable actions ... speaking like im his little brother etc.jailed .whatever i dont afraid to jail him again for no rules respect action. and btw admin checked it out i didnt gave any item..only from events. nice try to make me corrupted hard..

Ekeinos have right...if somebody wants to see that hardcore said...he must join the server...all Gm's trying for the best on server and they will keep the server CLEAR

Ekeinos have right...if somebody wants to see that hardcore said...he must join the server...all Gm's trying for the best on server and they will keep the server CLEAR

true.we will never do damage to the server.Cmon Ppl Join us