Facebook-FarmVille

jaz

for broswer games there is not any hack or bug...they are running on real time server...maybe i am wrong but i suppose is that  :-\

+1 with that

i think the same

dunno why but farmville and mafia wars doesnt open for me..im 22 lvl on farmvile and 358 on mafia wars and i get this error 3 days now:

Error while loading page from Mafia Wars

Please try again later. We appreciate your patience as the developers of Mafia Wars and Facebook resolve this issue. Thanks!

dunno why but farmville and mafia wars doesnt open for me..im 22 lvl on farmvile and 358 on mafia wars and i get this error 3 days now:

Error while loading page from Mafia Wars

Please try again later. We appreciate your patience as the developers of Mafia Wars and Facebook resolve this issue. Thanks!

report it on facebook

i think its very clear.. they work on the game maybe they need one week so what?!

i think its very clear.. they work on the game maybe they need one week so what?!

ppl on my  facebook plays normal, i have this problem 4 days now :|

well none would want from here a lockerz invite..they are not even able to make posts without spam and they will make 800 invites to get a prize?