[Guide]Make some fun at school!

OnlyLoveXxX

Ready to see some people angry? Or afraid?

It's not a big deal just a lil trick!

P.S- I don't think you all need any screens cuz it's so easy to do..

But if you want any screens just tell me and i will post them here.

1. In your Desktop press with the Right button - New - Create Shortcut

2. Now you may have something like "Write the localization of the item" and there you must write this: Shutdown -s -c "The mensage that you want" -t 15(15 is the number of seconds untill ur pc will close)

3. Now write the name of the Shortcut ( in this case Internet Explorer )

4. Now that you've got your shortcut created, press with the right button of ur mouse and go to Properties - Change icon ( now search the icon of internet explorer and press OK )

5. Now delete the "GOOD" internet explorer from Start and Desktop and put yours there

YOU'RE DONE! NOW LET SOME PEOPLE GO TO THE INTERNET AND YOU WILL SEE THEM ASKING HELP ^^

P.S- That trick will shutdown the computer every time you try to open internet explorer from that shortcut.! :D

100% made by me

No one comment it? sorry for the dobble post but next time i wont share anything...

QQ mucho :/

Come on mate.Don't be depressed.I will definitely use it next time that i am going to have a PC lesson :D!

Sorry ,but this is so simple and its shared alot fucking times.

A better thing to have some fun is to login in the router or make a remote connection between other PC's :)

I did it ,so much fun exploring the teachers laptop (lool naked pics xD)

It is the oldest tricks in the book

But even the smartest guy on the universe could fall on that trick.

Why?

You don't expect it!

When you click a file do you think "Hmm... maybe someone hacked me and if 2x click it my pc will get fucked!" :P

So, Nice "prank" ;)

It is the oldest tricks in the book

But even the smartest guy on the universe could fall on that trick.

Why?

You don't expect it!

When you click a file do you think "Hmm... maybe someone hacked me and if 2x click it my pc will get -beep-ed!" :P

So, Nice "prank" ;)

when i did it to my friends, i got problems, cuz the direction of my school recalled the guys of ICT ( informatica classes ) and they founded it.. so i am fked up ^^ :D

Pretty funny for school

Suddenly my teacher disabled cmd in all computers^^

You don't need the CMD for something.. you write it, put at -t "5 seconds" and it will shut automaticly down-.. :P

No one comment it? sorry for the dobble post but next time i wont share anything...

QQ mucho :/

haha nice but i dont wanna use maybe i will have problems with my school if i go at ''office'' you know what i mean xD

damn this trick.. last year someone send me from msn an internet file i press save, then i open it and it was saying ur computer will shutdown in 20 seconds. next time dont play with me little kid(the message of the person) but i was more clever than him.. shutdown -a

and i send him on msn. i dnt think so.. and he log out of msn :)

Sorry ,but this is so simple and its shared alot -beep-ing times.

A better thing to have some fun is to login in the router or make a remote connection between other PC's :)

I did it ,so much fun exploring the teachers laptop (lool naked pics xD)

I've done that by using software that has to to be installed on both computers. Is it hard to do withouth having to install anything on other comp? Can you tell how to do it precisely?

I've done that by using software that has to to be installed on both computers. Is it hard to do withouth having to install anything on other comp? Can you tell how to do it precisely?

isn't it enough ? :/ i will post screens in 40 mins.. i need to go eat right now