Something I realised.

Coyote™

Question

Well, we have all seen both types of GM Shops; The ones where you select the item and click on the quantity, and the ones where you click on the item as many time as you want it (ex. you want 10 scrolls, you click 10 times on the scroll).

Where do these kind of shops differ? I have tested a lil bit the xmls, but I didn't see any differences.

Also I have also seen the merchants, but I don't think that html is related to that.

So probably it is java side, but still I don't think so. Why? Cause I have spotted some kinds of these shops around, but there where just merchant/multisell files...

I'm not asking for a GM Shop like that, but just an answer :P

I have asked some guys that know few/much things about that, but they could not reply me.

So...Who can? ;D

Regards.

14 answers to this question

Its only at higher chronicles (ct2.1+ i think).

And yeh ,you have to do it via merchant_buylists..

nop I have spotted it in some interlude servers too! (l2bypass, l2mafia etc.)

BTW is it "navicat side" or "C:\server" side? ;s

Well; with multisell it's default 1 production, unless you change the count.

So I think you mean the shops with merchant_buylist etc. where you can only pay with adena ^^

The way it either puts just 1 in your inventory or a changeable number depends on if the item is stackable, which is configurable in the item tables (etcitem) in Navicat. Im not sure how it was, but something like 0 = not stackable 1 = stackable ^^.

By stackable I aslo mean that you don't have your inventory full of the same item, but instead all packed into one icon with the name with the number ( so: Enchant Scroll: Weapon S (27))

I hope this is what you mean and that it helps

Well; with multisell it's default 1 production, unless you change the count.

So I think you mean the shops with merchant_buylist etc. where you can only pay with adena ^^

The way it either puts just 1 in your inventory or a changeable number depends on if the item is stackable, which is configurable in the item tables (etcitem) in Navicat. Im not sure how it was, but something like 0 = not stackable 1 = stackable ^^.

By stackable I aslo mean that you don't have your inventory full of the same item, but instead all packed into one icon with the name with the number ( so: Enchant Scroll: Weapon S (27))

I hope this is what you mean and that it helps

no such thing as stackable in sql tables.

Mabey check the config files ,its somewhere there.

I never saw this in IL though..

no such thing as stackable in sql tables.

Mabey check the config files ,its somewhere there.

I never saw this in IL though..

Don't draw conclusions too quickly ^^; sorry it was at Consume type at etcitems:

HERE

item_id	name	crystallizable	item_type	weight	consume_type	material	crystal_type	duration	price	crystal_count	sellable	dropable	destroyable	tradeable	oldname	oldtype
17	Wooden Arrow	false	arrow		6	stackable	wood	none	-1	2	0	true	true	true	true	wooden_arrow	
57	Adena		false	none		0	asset		gold	none	-1	1	0	false	true	true	true	adena	none
65	Red Potion	false	potion		80	stackable	liquid	none	-1	40	0	true	true	true	true	red_potion	potion
686	Chair		false	none		100	normal		wood	none	-1	1000	0	true	true	true	true	chair_item	none

Normal is just, when you have multiple items, they each have their own icon (so your inventory gets full y know ^^)

Stackable means similar items get stacked together (see wooden arrow)

Asset, is stackable too I don't know differences with stackable, but rather use Stackable

I hope this is what you mean,

Good luck,

- LauQ

AH Now i got his point. but on interlude u just cant stackable other items, i tried it myself. I changed lifestones and enchants to stackable but there wasnt any number and it was just bugged..just dont try it on interlude. it will ruin your server :P

Nobody got what I meant -.-"

Listen guys: I am talking about the GM SHOP!

It has 2 different ways of selling. The first is the well known (ex. Weapons -> S grade weapons -> press on dragonic bow, and write 20 at quantity).

The other, is the not so well known (it's used in l2mafia and l2bypass you cant log in and check what I mean), where you: go on Weapons -> S Grade weapons -> click on dragonic bow as many times as you want to purchase the item (ex. press double click on it 3 times = get 3 dragonic bows, and then you purchase them by pressing "OK").

I could not explain it better :/

So, any help on this?

EDIT: Gonna get some photos >.> brb..

OK after the photos I suppose you will have all understood what I'm talking about :S

FIRST TYPE:

24n0cuw.jpg  (Pic from l2mafia, char's not mine).

SECOND TYPE:

2egabug.jpg  (Pic from a random gm shop i found, just for tests).

Is this clear now? :S

Pff I was such an idiot that I was trying to check how it works by java side ;s

Anyway thanks LauQ, Leeroy. (No thanks to ED :P)

(j/k)

Locked.