[Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize O_o?]

GrisoM

US President Barack Obama has won the Nobel Peace Prize less than a year after taking office.

The jury that awards the prize hailed his "extraordinary" diplomatic efforts on the international stage.

The Norwegian Nobel Committee cited his outreach to the Muslim world and his attempts to curb the spread of nuclear weapons.

The stunning choice made Mr Obama the third sitting American president to win the Nobel Peace Prize.

His name had been mentioned in speculation about possible winners, but many Nobel watchers believed it was too early for him to take the award - he took office only two weeks before award nominations closed.

sarah_palin-mean_girl1220555300.jpg

GJ obama (?) lol

He doesn't deserve it at all. I think they just want to lick his ass, because he hasn't done anything good yet. He's 9 months at his possition and nothing was done so far, I admit he tries to solve everything the "let's talk, no fight" way.. but still, there are people deserving Noble price much more.

I mean, REALLY :)

The last thing Barack Obama needed at this moment in his presidency and our politics is a prize for a promise.

That thing remind me of smt xP