[Request] I can't add custom items on my l2jdatabase succefully

Cloud

Question

hi Devs,i started a server just yesterday so i am a newbie developer..i have a gracia final server with datapack version=6705 and server version=3614...the problem is that:when i run batch file to add a custom item..i click start but it doesnt add succefully and give me error like :"[Err] 1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

[Err] INSERT INTO `armor` VALUES ('9813', 'Epic Mask', 'face', 'false', 'none', '1', 'leather', 's', '0', '-1', '0', '0', '500', '48000000', '0', 'true', 'true', 'true', 'true', '0', '0');

[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully"...i asked for example Drogata and he thinks that maybe the custom items are not for my datapack..but HOW CAN BE?i have the latest datapack version..what i have to do?i tryied with weapons also and i get this:"[Err] 1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

[Err] -- ---------------------------

-- By Legollas

-- ---------------------------

INSERT INTO `weapon` VALUES ('99000', 'Hard Blade - Haste', 'rhand', 'true', '1300', '1', '1', 'adamantaite', 's', '281', '10', 'sword', '8', '0.00000', '0', '0', '0', '379', '0', '132', '-1', '-1', '48800000', '2052', 'true', 'true', 'true', 'true', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '9365', '3564-1;');

[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully

--------------------------------------------------

help me guys..Regards

Cloud;)

try this

INSERT INTO `armor` VALUES ('9813', 'Epic Mask', 'face', 'false', 'none', '1', 'leather', 's', '0', '-1', '0', '0', '500', '48000000', '0', 'true', 'true', 'true', 'true', '0-0', '0-0;');

sorry but that was fail replies for real just when you will try again to install the sql files on your navicat press Continue On Errors if it still show you an error listen what you need to do if it's that

[Err] INSERT INTO `armor` VALUES ('9813',       

go in armor table search for this ID 9813 if already exist change it save it on your navicat and then try to put them again

you will make the same thing with INSERT INTO `weapon` VALUES ('99000'

if you newbie in this install a clean db and than insert your stuff manually via navicat by manually i mean fill columns by hand

uhm..is so strange i checked for weapon and armor and i dont have a item with ID "9813" and"99000"...but i get still this error..what i have to do?maybe i get this error because the first time i installed a wrong datapack and i needed to download the right one..maybe it still have the old datapack even if i installed the new and i get this error?..i am really confused,i get this error with L2J Database Editor(DragonHunter) too

There's nothing like a batch here lol..

Right click on the mysql table (in navicat) then choose Console.

But in your code it seems the insert doesn't match your columns.

Track / follow the columns within' your code and delete/add the missing ones ,so it could match.

There's nothing like a batch here lol..

yes right wrong type>_<...anyway my problem is that:i fixed the values and i added it succefully..but i cant see it on armor table and if i try to add again i get this error:"[Err] 1062 - Duplicate entry '9813' for key 'PRIMARY'" i think he says that i already have a item with 9813 ID..but where is it?

uhm..is strange..what u sayd work but..my last item on armor table is 9126 but this custom item have id 9813:(...where the hell it is..i rly love developing server but..it gives much problems:(

edit:problem fixed..i just changed the id:)