L2J Jenova [IL] Rev 68

I send PM to UrbanHack with one problem about the server and not reply , and i decides to post here

When i create char and i click to : START , i start to play in a "sea" ... not in newbe town ...

How i make to start in town ?

I send PM to UrbanHack with one problem about the server and not reply , and i decides to post here

When i create char and i click to : START , i start to play in a "sea" ... not in newbe town ...

How i make to start in town ?

because jenova have own forum..

http://jenova.webmmorpg.net/

Few notices:

1)Good luck :)

2)Equal didn't closed in 1 week (after +6 months i had a break, and now continue).

3)One mans team is the best team (in my opinion ;D) :)

4)Archid, are not "add a config" project. There are really smart guys out there.

5)All projects are only forks from l2jserver (not 100prec. sure about this, but i think so)

6)Credits. I always add credits to commits, when they are taken from other timelines. I can't understand one thing... Is it a shame to take other peoples nice work and use it? Anyone read GPL?

7)I see you (urbanhack) are a little shamed to show whose source is this. Can I ask why?

Anyway, i wish you good luck, believe me, you gonna need it ;D

Minutis.

Few notices:

1)Good luck :)

2)Equal didn't closed in 1 week (after +6 months i had a break, and now continue).

3)One mans team is the best team (in my opinion ;D) :)

4)Archid, are not "add a config" project. There are really smart guys out there.

5)All projects are only forks from l2jserver (not 100prec. sure about this, but i think so)

6)Credits. I always add credits to commits, when they are taken from other timelines. I can't understand one thing... Is it a shame to take other peoples nice work and use it? Anyone read GPL?

7)I see you (urbanhack) are a little shamed to show whose source is this. Can I ask why?

Anyway, i wish you good luck, believe me, you gonna need it ;D

Minutis.

these wrong, but there is no problem ... several days ago I realized that EQUAL again .. and I was fine because for me ... EQUAL project was the best so far ... I believe the truth if not the same now ... is because I tried ... but anyway I wish you good luck ... and continues to work ... are going very well ... GL man...

Urbanhack.

Sorry For My Bad English...

• 2 weeks later...

stick this topic why?:P

I don't see anything special in that pack, well some syncs to Archid, that even u guys don't understand.. u just copy it cus it was on archid.. in ur logic that must be good right? :P

http://trac.assembla.com/L2J-Archid/changeset/1170

http://my-trac.assembla.com/l2j-jenova/changeset/121

Lawl xD, did u even knew why i committed that? and what it was for?

Based? on L2Jserver, EmuProject And.. a Little On Equal...

Archid? ohh Archid have A Big Team.. But.. Archid have a Lot Of Bug, Not in Jenova

example: TvT in Archid Dont Work.. Jenova Work TvT 100%

Archid Oly System Totally Buged... Jenova Oly System Work 99,9%

Archid Only Make Configs.. Jenova Clean Bugs!

Archid Have 6 Developers, Jenova Only One, Its My

Anyway If Someone Like It.. And Wanna Help In The Project.. Only Visit The Jenova Project Forum! http://jenova.webmmorpg.net/

Tx For Said Good Luck ;)

Not Based In Equal Only Get Some Skills.

Thats not fixed, u just copyd and pasted some source-code :D

Archid was bugged cus of his 5 developers, Stef, Cosmic and etc, ppl just like in u ^^

what did i copy?:P archid is on a total rewrite, and i don't see anywhere the code i have now on it...

But for unknown reasons i see it on ur commits... odd ain't it?:P

1. Customs = Fail project.

2. Archid suffers code change everyday thus decreasing the fact to be a branch of L2J Server

3. Go develop ur own shit don't copy/paste someone else's work!