[IDEA] MaxCheaters.com - Counter-Strike 1.6 Community

K4rmaArr0ws

Would you play on this server? Do you want it? or It is useless..??  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play on this server? Do you want it? or It is useless..??

• Yes, I will play on this server and I will support this community!
    • No, I dont really care...
    • I dont know.

How about renting a Counter-Strike 1.6 non-steam server? Vote for this because I am ready to do it :) .. IF** you support it...with your participation... :D

Tell me how many slots are ideal and the type of the server...I mean public or private? (Privates servers have always password..which can be found on a site.. | Public servers are free for all but they are a little bit expensive..

Dude, honestly why do you want to rent a server for this forum?Is Maxtor going to offer you something or what?

Why don't you get experienced people from CS, make them admins, rent the server and create your own community and web-site?

And then come here and post your server in the CS Servers Section..

Lolz...

I dont think so..and this that I want to create ( I mean the community ) hasn't to do with the MGN staff...just the counter-strike section is responsible for that.. 8)

Non-Steam Servers -> Full of cheaters

I have seen you cheating too.

If it was about a steam server it would be perfect!

That's why I told him to find "experienced" people in CS...And active ofc..Because there isn't a server in the WHOLE world without cheaters..

People are cheating in ESL and other Electronic Tournaments, they won't cheat in online public servers ever steam or non?

For example when I was admin at Steamless.net server, one of the best German Non-steam servers, there weren't many cheaters..

Why?Because the Owner of the server (one of the best Steam Hackers in German) had 11 admins (including me) and most of them (like me) were more than 5 hours online per day...That's why it became so popular..

Try to create your own community dude and leave MxC...

That's why I told him to find "experienced" people in CS...And active ofc..Because there isn't a server in the WHOLE world without cheaters..

People are cheating in ESL and other Electronic Tournaments, they won't cheat in online public servers ever steam or non?

For example when I was admin at Steamless.net server, one of the best German Non-steam servers, there weren't many cheaters..

Why?Because the Owner of the server (one of the best Steam Hackers in German) had 11 admins (including me) and most of them (like me) were more than 5 hours online per day...That's why it became so popular..

Try to create your own community dude and leave MxC...

The Answer 4

Same problems again... who will be watching about cheaters , 1.6 or source steam or non-steam etc etc are not you bored of this ? <.<

The Answer 4

Ye you are talking for a whole organisment something that i think can't be done here , already hotman made a server just one match and failed , mgn made server and it didn't even open and now a 3rd attempt and for that cs... how many people play cs from here? A few for sure. and we will have problems again for the 1.6 vs Source steam or not.

If I open this server , I will choose experienced people for admins , who will be active and fair!

I have seen you cheating too.

ahahah, i dont think so