[RATE] New Signature!

ManiakMike

What do you think about this signature?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this signature?

• 1 Star
    • 2 Stars
    • 3 Stars
    • 4 Stars
    • 5 Stars

@Sтяıκe™ Yeah i know the felling :P...Remeber that all of us have 2 eyes but we never see things as well as the others.

@xXSkillerXx i didn't want to add to many anim effects cuz i wanted to make it really simple look-like :) .And if i would add more effects the signature would start to screw up . Sometimes is good to know when to stop.

-Thanks for your raitings guys-

3 Starts:

1) The brush first of all that you are all talking about looks like a cartoon in a reality life (BG)...The background has way better quality than the brush, so...I don't like it..

2) Blue,Dark blue,Blac,Red,Dark Red...I don't like many colors in a signature, image or whatever the "creation" is..

3) You know you can make better sh1ts like this, don't you?

3 Starts:

1) The brush first of all that you are all talking about looks like a cartoon in a reality life (BG)...The background has way better quality than the brush, so...I don't like it..

2) Blue,Dark blue,Blac,Red,Dark Red...I don't like many colors in a signature, image or whatever the "creation" is..

3) You know you can make better sh1ts like this, don't you?

Hahz0r! Lalz mate u learned few things about signatures in the last month and u are acting god-like xD . Look at your poor signature done in paint Q_Q . Let me tell you something about signatures ... there are more styles not just one ... and this one it's a free style  sig, all the things look randomized and messed up. A pro would know how to comment a signature by looking at it's quality and effects . So here you are talking about quality "The brush first of all that you are all talking about looks like a cartoon in a reality life" Uhm that brush it's a vector ..even a monkey that's using adobe illustrator would know that . A vector can be re-sized at any dimension and it will keep it's quality , so i can make it 500x500 and it will look exactly like that.So "1) The brush first of all that you are all talking about looks like a cartoon in a reality life (BG)...The background has way better quality than the brush, so...I don't like it.." - FAILZOR. . Next ,,, hmm what to say about this "2) Blue,Dark blue,Blac,Red,Dark Red...I don't like many colors in a signature, image or whatever the "creation" is.." the colors are dark as u said ... so dark colors go well with dark colors obviously right ? And if u blend them and modifying a little bit the opacity they will look great together. So FAILZOR again mate ? uff ... And the last thing i want to comment about it's this "3) You know you can make better sh1ts like this, don't you?" Hmm this is shit for you ? OK then make the same "shit" = Signature and u can call it shit till then shut up ! Oh and in all the signatures topics i saw here posted by Other members almost in all of them there is a post by u telling " Oh this is crap " or "Pfs brush +bg big deal ..." Believe me u are not that good as you are thinking you are . So go and look in a mirror and think about it a little and then criticize others people signature

-Hope i didn't bored you up with my long reply :)

Hahz0r! Lalz mate u learned few things about signatures in the last month and u are acting god-like xD . Look at your poor signature done in paint Q_Q . Let me tell you something about signatures ... there are more styles not just one ... and this one it's a free style  sig, all the things look randomized and messed up. A pro would know how to comment a signature by looking at it's quality and effects . So here you are talking about quality "The brush first of all that you are all talking about looks like a cartoon in a reality life" Uhm that brush it's a vector ..even a monkey that's using adobe illustrator would know that . A vector can be re-sized at any dimension and it will keep it's quality , so i can make it 500x500 and it will look exactly like that.So "1) The brush first of all that you are all talking about looks like a cartoon in a reality life (BG)...The background has way better quality than the brush, so...I don't like it.." - FAILZOR. . Next ,,, hmm what to say about this "2) Blue,Dark blue,Blac,Red,Dark Red...I don't like many colors in a signature, image or whatever the "creation" is.." the colors are dark as u said ... so dark colors go well with dark colors obviously right ? And if u blend them and modifying a little bit the opacity they will look great together. So FAILZOR again mate ? uff ... And the last thing i want to comment about it's this "3) You know you can make better sh1ts like this, don't you?" Hmm this is shit for you ? OK then make the same "shit" = Signature and u can call it shit till then shut up ! Oh and in all the signatures topics i saw here posted by Other members almost in all of them there is a post by u telling " Oh this is crap " or "Pfs brush +bg big deal ..." Believe me u are not that good as you are thinking you are . So go and look in a mirror and think about it a little and then criticize others people signature

lol press get used pressing the "ENTER" button sometimes xD

I was reading same lines all the time xD

BTW why are you making all the time sigs of this size? (I know that you'll tell me that this is the correct size, but other PS pr0 users like Blane, use bigger sizes).

I'm not criticising this sig, I have allready rated it for 5, but just a question xD

Hmm i can't say that this is the correct size ... there is nothing like this all the sizes are correct , but depends about the one that create the sig. So now let me come back at your question "why are you making all the time sigs of this size?" - I am making them like this because i hate big signatures...Why ?? Because it makes me scroll down a lot ... and when i am on a forum i don't really care about members sigs i care about the content of the forum ...

Hahz0r! Lalz mate u learned few things about signatures in the last month and u are acting god-like xD . Look at your poor signature done in paint Q_Q . Let me tell you something about signatures ... there are more styles not just one ... and this one it's a free style  sig, all the things look randomized and messed up. A pro would know how to comment a signature by looking at it's quality and effects . So here you are talking about quality "The brush first of all that you are all talking about looks like a cartoon in a reality life" Uhm that brush it's a vector ..even a monkey that's using adobe illustrator would know that . A vector can be re-sized at any dimension and it will keep it's quality , so i can make it 500x500 and it will look exactly like that.So "1) The brush first of all that you are all talking about looks like a cartoon in a reality life (BG)...The background has way better quality than the brush, so...I don't like it.." - FAILZOR. . Next ,,, hmm what to say about this "2) Blue,Dark blue,Blac,Red,Dark Red...I don't like many colors in a signature, image or whatever the "creation" is.." the colors are dark as u said ... so dark colors go well with dark colors obviously right ? And if u blend them and modifying a little bit the opacity they will look great together. So FAILZOR again mate ? uff ... And the last thing i want to comment about it's this "3) You know you can make better sh1ts like this, don't you?" Hmm this is shit for you ? OK then make the same "shit" = Signature and u can call it shit till then shut up ! Oh and in all the signatures topics i saw here posted by Other members almost in all of them there is a post by u telling " Oh this is crap " or "Pfs brush +bg big deal ..." Believe me u are not that good as you are thinking you are . So go and look in a mirror and think about it a little and then criticize others people signature

My opinion??And you are talking about my signature?Which I made in 2 minutes because I was bored and I liked it?

:O and ye, I can make better things than this sh1t, but ofc I ain't gonna make, because it will result like the last time..

PM From Mike @ MSN: Hey, make something and I will try to edit it and make it better.

o.O LOL...Take a creation, and place a blur/shake effect and ye, you name it as "My signature"...

Oh and yes, I can judge your signatures, since as you said "even a monkey can"...I can't see anything special..

Like EVERY other signature (except 2 I admit I loved [The one with the EVO III and the Revenger's one with the balloon]) the others are just THE SAME EACH OTHER...Tell me one effect that you have used in each of your signatures that is DIFFERENT from the others..

Or not to mention about your fonts?How many fonts you have dude?15 and you still use the same and the same font?Or is it that you found one effect on one specific font and you use the same one again n' again?

Dude are you kidding me?Show me ONE similarity with the brush and the BG....LOL...I NEVER said that the quality of the brush is not good or isn't as good as the BG...I said that THEY DO NOT MATCH...Look BG's quality and Burshe's Quality...God Damn...

And since people POST HERE their signatures, as they do in my signature creations, I do the same to them, meaning I criticize them...

Cry more Mike and post again when you see my reply one phrase that you have posted in another topic of mine..

"I am PRO in all Adobe Products"...Oh yes babe, ofc you are, you are Adobe God aren't you??

Pff...

PS. Ye, that's the problem, I have learned some things in the few past months about signatures, but the problem is that I am still learning and trying to do new stuff, not keep using the same and the same effect..

Obviously you are THAT lazy that you don't even give a sh1t about your signatures quality, comparing to my signatures...Are mine and yours of same quality?I don't think so, because I don't render them from AE, or render them in .avi and them convert them..

WOW nice dream "PM From Mike @ MSN: Hey, make something and I will try to edit it and make it better." ... "Oh and yes, I can judge your signatures, since as you said "even a monkey can"" . I can bet that a monkey it's 10x times smarter than you. "the others are just THE SAME EACH OTHER" Ok show me something like my sig plx and u are smarter then a monkey ... i give u 1 day :) ."Cry more Mike" that was so funny =)) ... Look at your post and tell me who's crying."I am PRO in all Adobe Products" No not in all but all about design."Are mine and yours of same quality?I don't think so" How u dare to compare my sigs with ur sigs done in paint <,<?

TIP:Stop acting like a 10 years kid .