[SHARE]Special Weapon Enchant Effects (You never seen this!) [ !! UPDATE 2 !! ]

thank you crazyches =) it works fine :) great thing I have to learn resizing it to looks good :) could u tell me how can I search others effects on my client (I mean here not glow collors but effects like baium effect or others like on 1st page) ? is te\here any program to search effects ?:))

thank you crazyches =) it works fine :) great thing I have to learn resizing it to looks good :) could u tell me how can I search others effects on my client (I mean here not glow collors but effects like baium effect or others like on 1st page) ? is te\here any program to search effects ?:))

Well I used Unreal Tournament Package Tool 2.0 beta 5

With this you can open Lineageeffect.u (located in the system folder) and you can see the names of all the effects.

I wasn't able to view the effects so here's what I did:

1. Get the effect's name from Unreal Tournament Package Tool

2. Put it on a several weapons in the weapongrp

3. Get in the game and see what the effects look like

it's hard work.. i'd really thank anyone who finds a software which opens the .u files and can show the effects' meshes :D

hheheh yeah xD thanks a lot I was looking for it :) good program/ I agree it's hard work but when u have effects it takes only couple sec to find weapon in weapongrp.dat and paste it there. Shame l2File-edit don't have sth like searching xD

thanks a lot !

Shame l2File-edit don't have sth like searching xD

Well in that case just select all from the fileEdit and copy/paste it onto a notepad txt :P

You're welcome and feel free to share your future glows xD

• 3 weeks later...