[Gracia Final L2J]L2Predators

The-LeGenD

Hello,

I think that daggers are kinda overpowered because i have a paladin with 5k physical defence and i take from dagger class

2k damage with each hit. Anyway i like that server because it is clean, new and has good community.

Guys the server is perfect!!! Im so happy which i found!!Im the Hero Phoenix Knight Lord of Aden xD

Btw Class balance, all work just fine for example not only the 81-83 but and fantasy iland, Gracia areas, gracia transforms,olymbia, hero, wyver, sieges ,  class , npcs , weapons armors cloaks bracelet boss jewels, raid bosses ,pets

4 tvt on day....everything work just fine...Admin/gms are everyday online!

Join us now :D

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! Guess what? i'm back with new ideas:D i was off for some months coz of the fuckin army^^ now i am back:D now about this server. i was searching for a server to stay and have some fun untill my new pack is finished and this is the server i was dreaming about. it all easy and you just pvp:D pvp funs will love that server. all you guys join and lets have some fun!

See ya!

Regards,

xMaylox

Hey guys! Guess what? i'm back with new ideas:D i was off for some months coz of the -beep-in army^^ now i am back:D now about this server. i was searching for a server to stay and have some fun untill my new pack is finished and this is the server i was dreaming about. it all easy and you just pvp:D pvp funs will love that server. all you guys join and lets have some fun!

See ya!

Regards,

xMaylox

Tnx  xMaylox for your  good words :p  i try my best about this server its delicated and 3 months online i  make  it  easy just only for pvp... :)

So... join you and your  friends  and become the top :)