Facebook texas hold em

L2FallenHeroes

i play poker / farmvile / mafia wars no glitch at all but u kidding me right?i played poker for first time and i am with 100.000 chips lawl! its too easy ...

i play poker / farmvile / mafia wars no glitch at all but u kidding me right?i played poker for first time and i am with 100.000 chips lawl! its too easy ...

how much lvl u are on farmvile and mafia wars? D:

how much lvl u are on farmvile and mafia wars? D:

mafia wars 57 lvl  (but my family is like 300/400/500/300/180/ and other people :D ) and farmvile 25 going 26 cause i was out of city :D

I've got some scripts to make my life easier, like attack the same person several times and auto healing, repeat jobs etc etc for MW. if u want em throw me a pm ;]

btw im 347 lvl nearly to 348 ;p

64l1ld.png

@Dwarf + Dark

K, now stay on-topic.

@l2fallen

You can't find cheats for these games, only mozilla-automated scripts (idk if they can help you in texas poker but anyway.)

@Dwarf + Dark

K, now stay on-topic.

@l2fallen

You can't find cheats for these games, only mozilla-automated scripts (idk if they can help you in texas poker but anyway.)

Staying ontopic in offtopic section, sounds funny.

Staying ontopic in offtopic section, sounds funny.

You get my point though. XD

Off-topic means that we discuss/share things here that don't have to do with MMORPG and stuff.

We should stay on-topic in every individual thread. That's why we need spam topic too, so we can avoid these 'issues'.

Anyway, stay on-the-topic's-theme. (doesn't even make sense lol)

lol im not so pro to have milionS:P im fighting to stay at 50k :P thats why i need help (anyway if someone wanna help a poor little guy that he will be pleased with your help send the chips at Stavros Andreopoulos) Love ya all that wanna help:D

I've got some scripts to make my life easier, like attack the same person several times and auto healing, repeat jobs etc etc for MW. if u want em throw me a pm ;]

btw im 347 lvl nearly to 348 ;p

64l1ld.png

you make bug or its real?

you make bug or its real?

it's real..im 353 lvl right now :S

and very interesting this flash ? and you play all day bug maney with script , or bot ?

Its not a bot..neither any scripts that gives me free items/money.

There are some screens that repeats the same job, attack the same target x times u want, auto healing when your health goes under 22/etc.