[Share] Signature

ProJecT

Here is a signature i made! Its animated and as all you know in here i dnt know how to make an animate. So i took a simple image and i study on it and here is what i made.. I was trying around 3-4 hours!! cool huh? xD If you dnt have a signature and you are creating one you can put this signature(erase my name) until you create your own..

2zemg46.gif

Ps: couldnt add abstract and fractals so i let it white.. i try with transparency but some white parts is erasing too.. so if somebody else have a different idea pm me and i will try to do my best xD

nice work dude..ur skills getting better and better..

NAH BORING TO SAY ALLWAYS THE SAME :@

good job :P

As i said before i tried to make transparent but some parts because its the same color cant transparent.. and i have 24 frames and each frame have around 20-30 layers... hmm.. tell me a good solution to transparent all them easy and fast xD

Now it's really hard to make it transparent.U should make it transparent from the begining ... i don't know for sure if it will work i never done animated sigs with transparent bg ...

xD its all damn white ^^ it was so damn hard to do it... i paint it all green and then i remove transparent but there was sticks of green.. sticks? wtf word i just used? i think you understood what i mean............

Hahaha good one.

@Revenger sorry but i will have this avatar from now on. It is epic.

you noump go find another avatar with dusan , ten kate is mine!

why the title "share"?

It is not a share, its just one of your...creations. (I did not want to put an adjective before the word "creations"...)

no its share! read what i said! if you dnt have a signature and you are creating one you can put that signature(erase my name)until you finish your own signature..

(I did not want to put an adjective before the word "creations"...)

+1

What can I say? It's simple, but I think nobody will use it as Signature, so remove [share]!

ohh DarkLord is something you dnt know.... when i come in this forum before almost 1 month i didnt know how to even make blur!(i know that somebody will answer that i dnt know to blur now too).

I am trying as hard as i can.. and read what i am saying damn... I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO MAKE ANIMATED SIGNATURES. I SIT IN MY PC FOR 4 HOURS AND I WAS TRYING TO LEARN ALONE WITHOUT GUIDES AND VIDEO!!!! ^^

you dnt like this signature?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=83532.0

Well, that's the best signatures that YOU made!

I don't have any problem with you, but I don't like the rest of your Signatures.

damn.. why signature i dnt like all ppl like it, and the signatures i like all ppl dnt like?! Oo

this?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=82980.0

you dnt like it?