[request]l2mafia kvn02

I need a way to put one noob in dark elven village... I can't escape at kariks that are out of dark elevn ... I search and I fount ...

1)with cheats engine...(i try it but no....)

2)one phx code who make karik go away ...(but its only for jail)

3)step and rr (but are so so much can't escape from all)

4)target one other char and pres /tack (can't to...)

any other sugestion?

P.S I make this giude here ... beckause its a general help its not for a bug .. i just want to know!

lolz :S i am so sorry .. I wanted to post it to Genral help :S

Could you explain better please.

As far as I understand you are on a high rate server where they use dark elven vilage to put high lvl mobs.

So I think you need help from some friend to get your char out of there or create a char with another race to get money and teleport yourself to another vilage so you can hunt low lvl mobs

Hadn't you made a Guide about teleport scripts?

Or it wasn't yours? ^^

Anyway, try using that, and put your mind to work...

(I won't post the way here, as it's an exploit and needs hide xD).

try to espace with the skill that daggers had.

that make them invisible at the monsters,

Dimis removed this skill and many others too like Salvation.Is not fair cuz skill is skill and eclipse is eclipse!(i mean you dont need remove skill but packet who make monsters dont see you!)Anyway i try it with cheat engine and rr.It works perfectly (sometimes).

Dimis removed this skill and many others too like Salvation.Is not fair cuz skill is skill and eclipse is eclipse!(i mean you dont need remove skill but packet who make monsters dont see you!)Anyway i try it with cheat engine and rr.It works perfectly (sometimes).

the use of the whole skill is that >.>

(mobs can't see you)

use /unstuck if you are out of dark elven village ....  and when it finish you will be in dark elven simple

unstuck has been fixed ,too .. It says.. you can't escape in a faction server...