[Help/Suggest]Windows 7/Vista/XP.

Bleik

Hello people.I just formated my PC again >.> but I was lucky and I didn't lose my documents. (very important to me)

But now my problem is that:

With Windows XP every 3 months I have to format because of my Graphics Card.Why?Because it is designed for Windows Vista ++ (NVidia GT8800)

and when I install it in Windows XP, it sends me a message telling: Are you sure you want to continue Installation?It may cause problem to your PC in the future bla bla bla.

I install the drivers, and like this time (and every other time) I get blue screen.So I called Technical Support and a professional told me:

You must not use Windows Xp because Microsoft has stoped the Windows XP updates and bla bla bla...So, Windows XP are off from Microsoft.

I asked him about Windows 7 and told me: Windows 7 are not published yet.

Ye I know, in the past I have downloaded them, but I came up with a problem.I could not install my audio drivers, because, as the Profession told me:

Windows 7 have not reliesed yet any driver for any device.

So, he suggested me to Install again Windows Vista (Which I don't want to) because I can't use many Games/Programs (Like Photoshop and other Adobe Products) and too many errors.

So, I need your help:

Windows XP with format in the next months?

Windows Vista without some programs I can't use?(I personally don't want this one)

Windows 7 with only2 of my 5 audio devices working?

Help!

Windows 7 for the win!

W7>WXP>WVista

so.... don't think about it.

Ye, but...I will have only 2 of my 5 audio devices...Or that problem that I had may have been caused because of the specific Version I have downloaded?Because my graphics Drivers had been install successfully...

I'm using Winxp with 8800 GT 512 mb. With these drivers: 190.38_desktop_winxp_32bit_english_whql . I have bluescreen sometimes but I'm not sure if it's about the graphic card or old bios version (I don't have a floppy).

What driver version are you using?

Are the W7 activation systems working in your download version?

I'm using Winxp with 8800 GT 512 mb. With these drivers: 190.38_desktop_winxp_32bit_english_whql . I have bluescreen sometimes but I'm not sure if it's about the graphic card or old bios version (I don't have a floppy).

What driver version are you using?

Are the W7 activation systems working in your download version?

I would answer to you but atm I am in an internet cafe.

And I think it is the graphic drivers, because I gave my PC in Multirama and they told me that I shouldn't use Windows XP with that

NVidia Card because it is designed for newest Versions Of Windows, Like Vista.I have Vista for 6months and not even one blue screen..

Windows XP is above all. But 7 could do the job.

I have installed windows 7 in the past with problem with installing my audio driver.(didnt worked.)

But I finally managed to install it manualy after I ve been through a few procedures.

Windows XP is still for the win one of the best operating systems ever made :P

Windows 7 = vista with more features and better design...