[Share] All my scaming techniques.... Have a look :)

Vyper

bullshit! all these "bugs" are already posted each in different topic! you just collect them in your topic and you say they're your techniques!

bullshit! all these "bugs" are already posted each in different topic! you just collect them in your topic and you say they're your techniques!

Many ppl are using many scam options. You can't say that any scamm belong to some1.

I dont care who posted & who posted it.. I`m using these bugs from chronicle 3 on SO dont tell me that "someone else posted it " bcz when c3 was launched.. this site didint even existed.

[3] The Weapon Enchant... buy an enchant scroll... Open it.. dont enchnat weapon yet !! Trade someone ( with the ench. opened ) .. Put him in trade the weapon .. ( for example ) dB+20.. he will trade you am+20.. If he confirmes the trade.. you go + the weapon & press ok. So.. If you was lucky he will gain db+21 .... or otherwhise S grade crystals Tongue

u cant trade when enchant window is opened

Ye i do remember me or my friends getting pt'd or pmed frm ppl that they never saw or talked ,  like this : wanna make that weapon +16?  (generous mate isnt he ;o) anyways good times.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...