[All Countries] What Windows? LOOK DragonHunter

Hijacked

well im going to install windows 7 since i already have them and i know how to use them..about other OS, maybe i'll add them on my laptop and check them first, and then ill choose if i want them..:P

Also i heard there was problems with CS and L2 with win 7. is there any problem or they just lie?

it uses linux kernel and from my special exp it's the most friendly one & pretty easy to use

exactly

well im going to install windows 7 since i already have them and i know how to use them..about other OS, maybe i'll add them on my laptop and check them first, and then ill choose if i want them..:P

Also i heard there was problems with CS and L2 with win 7. is there any problem or they just lie?

about l2 i tested more than 5 interlude servers + 2 gracia final servers  no problem , about CS i think 1.6 has a problem cause it doesn't use Dx9 maybe on MSDN edition they have it fixed i don't know ;p

lies

cs source steam + gracia final work perfeclty on win7

it's really lighter than vista  just like xp

~How I can do my pc to "fly" , which means to work perfectly and TOO FAST (recommend me programs for that...)

~What Windows I must install...Windows XP or Vista? Home or Professional?

~What Antivirus is good in a high level? (no too "heavy" for my pc..)

~How much I can overclock my CPUs? ( Attention!!! This question must be answered by a professional!!! )

Thank you very much for your help! If you want send me via pm downloading links for something that you think will be really helpful!  ;)

~How I can do my pc to "fly" , which means to work perfectly and TOO FAST (recommend me programs for that...)

~What Windows I must install...Windows XP or Vista? Home or Professional?

~What Antivirus is good in a high level? (no too "heavy" for my pc..)

~How much I can overclock my CPUs? ( Attention!!! This question must be answered by a professional!!! )

Uniblue 2009 (SpeedUpMyPC + RegistryBooster + DriverScanner) However I didn't notice a dmajor difference. Might be because I've formated ~once a year.

XP / Win 7 because I hear alot of complains about vista speed

Norton internet security 2009 It has become very light compated to previous versions. 2009 is insanely fast compared to 2008.

Google it? Note thats the CPU temprature shouldn't go to high. That's why I recommend everest program to see the CPU temperature. It's not the overclock that kills your CPU it's the temperature. For my old AMD 3200+ 2 GhZ I read it could be clocked to 2,2 GHz with air cooling. But you prolly have to get a better CPU cooler if your planning to overclock. Intel CPUs overclock better so you might be able to pu it even near 3ghz with proper cooling. Also note that If you can't boot correctly after increasing the CPU frequency you should try to increase CPU voltage a bit this sometimes help you to keep the computer stable.

32 Bit = x86 and go up to 3GB ram (if you have more RAM as 3GB windows will not read it)

64 Bit = x64 and go up to 32GB and more