[Rate]My New Sig

Sprites power!I love 'em!

Can u link me with the tutorial that u used or if you used no tut then share it with us!

Good job buddy!

Sprites power!I love 'em!

Can u link me with the tutorial that u used or if you used no tut then share it with us!

Good job buddy!

It's easy to figure out how it's done. Just look closely

It's easy to figure out how it's done. Just look closely

Yeah i know.C4D's on lighten/screen/linear dodge/color,some brushes to flow better,a spot light,sharpened image,stroke borders and a text!Simple and nice.

I made one too but i don't think that it's as good as Naka's!

Here it is:

b66g5s.jpg

Hope you like it ;D

I have a big question that noone can answer it!!!!

just answer me masterdisaster or add me on msn because i need ur help

how can i put light effect in a place i will choose and not in the whole image?? for example if i want to put light effect only at the eyes what i must to do..

thnx

-BlackDivide

how can i put light effect in a place i will choose and not in the whole image?? for example if i want to put light effect only at the eyes what i must to do..

thnx

-BlackDivide

That's the big question?? Lawl.

You can find tons of this kind tutorials around...

thnx

-BlackDivide

I got u ass a contact on msn nab!

St.jimmy77@hotmail.com

Naka add me too!

Just log in so i can make it for u :D

@Naka:Thanks buddy.Anyway i made a freestyle one which i posted above and i think that yours is in a way better than the tut's outcome!

Good job!

Simple and nice, BG matches render . The only thing that can be fixed is the position + the effect of the Text everything else is to be untouched. Nice sig .

The left side of the Sign looks too foggy.

And the text is too big..Don't make big texts, make small texts with effects or put something else underneeth it..

And scale up the render..

But ye, it's good..