Overenchant for L2x and more!

dejvis

Ok i enchanted dark screamer up to +15 with item lag 8)

But then tryed +16 and it's was 7 times weapon has been evaporated and just one succesful and earned cristals c grade and cannot drope weapon. :evil:

so this metod working but all times then i can't drope weapon it's disapearing :x

Ok i enchanted dark screamer up to +15 with item lag 8)

But then tryed +16 and it's was 7 times weapon has been evaporated and just one succesful and earned cristals c grade and cannot drope weapon. :evil:

so this metod working but all times then i can't drope weapon it's disapearing :x

Screen with my +15 dark screamer

http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=enchant15plus4fv.jpg

PS. Sry for double post... net lag

i tried this.but i have one problem...what shall i do when u get enchant failed?i click on weapon again untill it comes succesul and save it to warehouse before lag ends but still i get cristals when lag ends.am i doing something wrong?

Sometimes u can't drope weapon on the ground and u get crystals but sometimes u can. As i made +15 it's was so evaporated then succesfull then droped on ground but if u can't drope weapon then it's not works :wink:

later i burned 10 dark screamer because cannot drope weapon. even so maded with no item lag +11 8)

Sometimes u can't drope weapon on the ground and u get crystals but sometimes u can. As i made +15 it's was so evaporated then succesfull then droped on ground but if u can't drope weapon then it's not works :wink:

later i burned 10 dark screamer because cannot drope weapon. even so maded with no item lag +11 8)

If item lag ist very big u can First drop item on ground ( item dont want to drop because item lag ist on ) when u press OK in drop window try use then enchant . My idea...

if enchant is succes you don't have to drop it or trade to WH

niezły pomysł 2Fast sprawdze to później :)))

And yeaah ppl you have right, if u have Fail first in row you can do what you want but it will break... :/

Going to check more ideas later...

If item lag ist very big u can First drop item on ground ( item dont want to drop because item lag ist on ) when u press OK in drop window try use then enchant . My idea...

It's another method of fake enchant. You make item lag, drop/trade/deposit item than enchant it. It says Success ir Fail but item isn't enchanting. Any other ideas??

ah yes putting 4 enchants in 5 minutes piss of cake :D but MAKING 4 ITEM LAGS in 5minutes little harder... i want to say that the method is good.

SO what you mean by your post?? it's well known that enchanting to +7 isn't hard' date=' my post was only for show how it works. SCREENSHOTS say all. And you are commenting: "if i buy 3 damascus..." but it's not about who can enchant to how much but only to show by screenshots how it LOOK. "Until +3 is nothing. after that you have to put 4 scrolls. If your server now has 95% possibilities of enchant.... " Yes sure... first time I wanted only to post screenshot from +3 to +4 and i was be good too. Cuzz it show enchant message 2times and few times bss activation. Now you understand?? I said that enchanting to +7 isn't something big! READ IT 5 TIMES. It's only to show how item lag looks god....[/quote']

[glow=red]Maybe i am stuborn.Maybe not. But let me have my opinion.

P.S. (I can tell my opinion to anyone here!!!)[/glow]