Overenchant for L2x and more!

dejvis

Every known encant exploits on L2X have been fixed :/ Item serv lag method was working. This is just insane nom there is no way to enchat your weapon safely :/
Yes u re right... That sux ... Now all servers have notdropable scrools and notradable...

People here share things they know at least what is not hazardous for the servers and one other thing most of the admins in big servers know about these things cause it's their job to(well not all of them :P )it's not nice to unbalance the game because smone that can't play in official spends all his money paying people to reveal cheats to him so this is a way for everyone to get a fair chance against other players

okay we know that even whan we enchant with item lag it always take "first" enchant, so if it fails first time you can enchant 5 more times, drop/trade/deposit, you can even pray but it will break :/

But item lag show, that decison of Succes or Fails is on client side. If we make item lag ( or it occurs :) ) and we enchant item in the same moment it say if it succes or fail, but + or break is when item lags end. I don't know if I'am right about client decision but i think so.

So idea is like that: make item lag, if it succes just leave it, item lag will end and we have weapon +. But if it fails we have message about it, our weapon is still in inventory. Client not send information about break to server yet (i think). So maybe we should do something to stop it?? i dunno what. Maybe kill client by ctrl+alt+del, or restart, shut down computer. Maybe there is program which stop sending packages to server, any ideas??

item lag ----> than i enchant ----> message about Fail----> reset my computer but whan i log in my armor disapear so it broke :/ i will try one more time...

edit: it broke second time, so it doesn't work (with restarting) anyone know if succes/fail decison is on server or client side??

next idea :) : maybe bofore enchanting just turn off internet connection for 2sec, enchant, if it break leave it, but if it succes quick turn on internet connection. I don't know if it work, propably server will disconnect you but maybe we can cheat server, maybe server will take it like lag. But qucik turn off/turn on is hard, anyone know program which can do it by clicking one button??

If you shut off your connection you'll get disconnected even if you disconnect for one milisecond the server will kick you out and the success or fAil works only serverside not clientside there are no packets that client sends for the success of the enchant it is all serverside if it was like you are saying you could just send the "success packet" and make as many successed enchants as you like

• 2 weeks later...

Iam near sure that it's that old enchant exploit, but only for servers WITHOUT enchant npc (with tradeble/dropable scrolls), I can't check it because my serv has enchant npc :/ so check it please:

1. spam ss, pots, what u want, to see that item lag occurse

2. enchant your weapon, if it success just leave it like it is, you are lucky, if it fails drop or trade SCROLL (i think that u must have only 1 scroll in your inventory)

3. your weapon shouldn't breake

Ofcourse, it's not checked, but if u have not tradeble/dropable enchant scroll on server it will not work. On L2extreme on titan/kastien i tryed to "make" item lag and exchange scroll for token with enchant npc, but it always disconnect me and doesn't work. I tryed to sell enchant scroll but it doesn't work too, and give me message like "no html". I can't trade, drop, deposite scroll to WH... :/ so anyone have idea what could i do with that fucken scroll?? don't flame me if it doesn't work :)

edited: i cant give scroll to strider (or any pet) :/

http://mar12.imgshare.us/uyyaxw.jpg

http://mar12.imgshare.us/rubdmd.jpg

hm guys i think if i letted the item there it would broke hehe if i didn't drop it.. many times that happend to me

think about it

What kiusad?? if i understand correctly you drop wep. when lag is still on? or what!

Look dejvis is right. In item lag when we enchant adn if it is sucessful we just leave it, it will enchant +. But if it fails - in that case we must find a way to prevent it.

I tryed this:

drag weapon on floor, but didnt press ok yet. so wait item lag and then press ok, weapon will still be in your inventory, so meanwhile I enchanted and if it brokes, in the end of lag weapon will be dropped on floor but your wont loose it! so it's prevented from failing, but if enchant sucess, weapon will also be droped in the end of lag.

so in this way we can prevent it from broke, but cant enchant it sucesfuly. and ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

maybe u can make item lag even faster when u are using alot of diffent program's on your computer that suck alot of memory? iff iam not wrong item lag isn't at the server site of the game but at the client site. So exexcute alot of program's could help..... let me know iff it helps anything or not (iam just geussing here i'am very new to exploids in Lineage.

one more thing what exploids work in Teon server? i really love to know some of them :)

Greets Pluton