problem server

lymbe33

Question

i just make my server i cant log in :( i put my my name root and pass root and when i go to select server to start play nothing happens someone can help me pls?oooh also i need help from someone to tell me how can make my char admin i need the steps if it possible:) i use diskw if it helps

7 answers to this question

about the "cant login" will be useful if you set screens :) About the admin rights: 1.Go to table "Characters" | 2.Search for your Character name and target this line. | 3.Now search for section accesslevel and change to 200 (75 is for GM only (dont have much rights))

i mean this http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=servertw4.jpg  ;D when i choose siegthgard and i press ok nothing happens and i w8 so much wtf >:(!i forgot something when im at choose a there  my gameserver console is like this http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/172/gamesrverle6.jpg pls help

Remove mysql x.x You use diskw, that's the 100000000th i tell that...

WHEN USING DISKW DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT INSTALLING ANY INSTANCE OF APACHE (Apach itself, easyphp, xampp) OR MYSQL!!!

oh cmon i am using xampp with php in it and runs perfect without using the -beep-ing diskw ... and i am using napas L2 site ... btw in the first screen behind the L2 i see my servers home page :D

Edit: About the MySQL this message is shown when the MySQL is stopped :) just remove all other instances of MySQL or if you use xampp and install MySQL again ;) after that make again the database and rr your computer and should work