About My karma

drogata

Hello i have again the karma for... ?? let see

Private message :

Remove that huge sig. Its annoying and not allowed here.

Check the rules for sigs dimensions.

You got 1 day to remove it, from now. -1 karma if you dont.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Reply to : xXSkillerXx

Sorry for this i dont know this rules and sorry for take your time i have delete my sig..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Private Message:

Ok np. I didn't dekarma you btw.

Leeroy did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Reply to : Leeroy

Hello .

xXSkillerXx me say you can delete my karma about my sig i have delete my sing and realy i dont know for this rules and realy i sorry for this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Private Message:

ne mi puka...

ima si pravila da si mislil ;]

Translate :

Dont interes me or f.c.

This is Rules :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

• Huge signatures [dimensions] & large gifs make our life difficult and the forum can not be read easily. Apart from this, the pages are loading slowly especially on low bandwidth connections! So please, measure your signatures to:

Maximum Dimensions: 700x200 pixels

Maximum Size: 100 KB

Realy i dont see here admin say : you will get karma.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somebody can help me with my karma  ?