[Bot] Dragon NetWork

SillentKill

any1 have a l2walker key that they can try it with? I don't play the server and I tried a fake account and I get Verify fail as well.

I checked for viruses and found nothing... but it could be a non-detected virus... or a program that simply sends your user/psw their email. I'll run some tests to find out what is going on.

KEYLOGGER ALERT!!!!

ANY ONE THAT HAS TRIED THIS, YOU HAVE BEEN KEYLOGGED. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD AND DELETE THE FILE!

I don't believe there was a keylogger, its only sending when you press the Bypass button.

untitledfj8.jpg

sorry for triple posting, but since my image is big, I can't click on the "edit" button... Anywho, there seems to be a connection that stays OPEN, so that its not as obvious that your starting up an email program each time. So reboot your computer at least and run a few checks. Not 100% sure theres no virus in this.

ban anybody that said it works, and the poster as well.

and fouxfoux from the forums...

anywho i'm ganna have fun with this "open" connection for a bit, anybody else wanting to have a little fun feel free to join me. I really hope his email is linked to his storage space ^^

btw, he sends the password/user as a subject if anybody was wondering how it'd look.

yep works perfect ;) nice share m8

... wtf? I just noticed. Was Solution on this one too? I think there may be some one that needs demoted. What kind of admin says it works without trying? thats messed up.

MASTROPOS I told you why I triple posted... my image is screwing up my browser. And if warning me for double posting was your priority then your an idiot. I just caught a keylogger. Think a bit. - karma me if you want. (opened up firefox and I don't have the modify error anymore.)

yes i got the same thing

dibujovn7.jpg

Very Nice Share Mate ;D

Now your topic Is Protected From Leechers :)

try make restart pc ...

yep works perfect ;) nice share m8

and btw why that shit its hidden why moderators and gold members says that share its great,working etc

nice one keep the good work  >:(

btw: whats next hidde virus :S