[Guide]Change private store currency!

WizZy™

Fantastic Guide! But gives some error.

I use Gracia Final L2j server.

The error is in file "PcInventory.java"

Now i try to solved the error.

I didnt get a shit from your post.

please learn english ,and then comment ,PLEASE!

Wow! Yea my english is very simple, but i think that you can understand it :) striven!

I use your patch, but when a player puts an item in sell or in buy, he sells (or buys) the item for adena  not for custom item (in this case item with id 7777 that i choose with 3470 gold bar)

Do you understand me? :)

Wow! Yea my english is very simple, but i think that you can understand it :) striven!

I use your patch, but when a player puts an item in sell or in buy, he sells (or buys) the item for adena  not for custom item (in this case item with id 7777 that i choose with 3470 gold bar)

Do you understand me? :)

It will show adena ,ofcourse... You need client edit to change that :]

But it will take the custom item you've chose.

Nik ,you're stupid dude <3

bi4 ta ;D

-.-

If player A puts an item in sell and player B buys the item, player B uses ADENA not Custom_item. This is not problem of client.

I know that however the player see ADENA and not the name of Custom item. BUT the player that buys an item USES ADENA.

Thank.

-.-

If player A puts an item in sell and player B buys the item, player B uses ADENA not Custom_item. This is not problem of client.

I know that however the player see ADENA and not the name of Custom item. BUT the player that buys an item USES ADENA.

Thank you