[Help]Cannot see Vesper (Armors&Weapons)

Traffic*

Question

Hello,i've got L2J Dot Interlude pack..i've downloaded vesper for my server ( http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=64383.0 )

i put them in navicat,in gameserver,in my client,but nothing..i create the item but i cannot see it to my inv,do i have to modify anything from system or systextures to see them?please i want your help,i've tried so many times to add custom to my server..but always i cannot see them...  :-\

13 answers to this question

maybe u didnt edit the itemname-e/weapongrp and armorgrp from your system? or, maybe didnt u add the systextures/etc?

i've added animations-systextures and system files into my client,but i can see them lol..what do you mean by edit itemname and weapongrp..i didnt do that :S :/

what do you mean by edit itemname and weapongrp..i didnt do that :S :/

There are two files in your system named itemname-e and armorgrp.

You must open them with file edit and insert the values that you will find in the folder with the vesper armor.

Somewhere must be a file with name armorgrp and itemname-e. There you will find the values that you'll have to put in your itemname-e and armorgrp.

There are two files in your system named itemname-e and armorgrp.

You must open them with file edit and insert the values that you will find in the folder with the vesper armor.

Somewhere must be a file with name armorgrp and itemname-e. There you will find the values that you'll have to put in your itemname-e and armorgrp.

when i try to save them get an error,like "you cant save this file in this path". something like this..but only on these files... :S

if you want to edit the weapon grp or armor grp you need patched system btw in a interlude client with vesper item's it's only a fail lawl open a gracia final i think it's much better than l2j dot (interlude) lawl