SPOILER

DAVC

well i used them on x35 server and it was fine on farming and on oly. although spoiler dont have much p attack so it wont decrease that much..

well i used them on x35 server and it was fine on farming and on oly. although spoiler dont have much p attack so it wont decrease that much..

They are perfect, i wrote those dyes thinking in the case that spoiler have a healer to assist him.

• 2 weeks later...

- con for farming no dyes for pvp.

Gear either a IC or a Tallum Heavy never a light set. Weapon should be a dagger or an axe/sowrd. Buffs should be basic buffs w/ g.might no guidiance no dance of insp etc.

for farming you can go +str +dex -con if you have vamp range. for pvp delete the dyes.

you need a normal fighter buff setup. dont forget to cancel zerk for pvping

- con for farming no dyes for pvp.

Gear either a IC or a Tallum Heavy never a light set. Weapon should be a dagger or an axe/sowrd. Buffs should be basic buffs w/ g.might no guidiance no dance of insp etc.

dont go for a dagger go for a 1 handed blunt with shield for stun atack and shield defense (u've got a passive skill for it)

Well my suggestion is:

Since in interlude, spoiler isnt much of a pvp class, i'd suggest you to get -con +dex/str dyes...

Take a tallum set, its better for PvE

If you have a  buffer behind you, take a dagger, because you will crit a lot more than blunt, and with the tallum you will hit quite fast

Blunt for spoiler is good only at gracia final, where spoiler can pwn in pvp