[Gracia Final L2J] L2Pure

Vago

first of all hi i started on this server ...my opinion is it is a good one and i like it i hope more will come and i wait for you now lemme say some things..

vago wtf u did coz a player had 1 vesper weapon+35 on the first day thats really shhiit for others...btw fix kamael skill contagion coz it doesnt work...

contagion i cannot know.. the guy that did +35 was with me...it is easy to make and rates re 90% with blessed he got lucky and did it one try :/ mine broke around 10 times but still managed to make it

vago , some stuff.

BUffs: some buff like cat buff = 4 min , great might =19 min chan of protect its missed

need some "exchage" section because .deposit like 10000 times its rly bored

/agree about the buffs but u dont need to do all the time .deposit cause the tyrannosaurus at PI drop from 500-2k gb and they are pretty fast to kill...also the rb drops much more one time dropped 15k as well as many blessed scrolls..

I was on last night for 20 minutes..1 players online ME!...Also got a staff to +16 on my 2nd try....Good luck with your server dude...Ill pass

sry but the server is new what did u expect 300 online???the server isnt even on hopzone yet...ppl will come just wait...i have seen more than 10-15 different chars in the 6 hours ive played so far log in so yeah it is going well

sry if i said too much just telling my opinion :)

dont like it, dont play.

I warned you Ive done alot of updates. I may have missed some buff times but I will fix them tonight.

Thanx to all the ones who like and play it :D

This is and probablly will always be a non profit server so noone really cares if you like it or not. It is free, it is easy and it has no uber donators.

About the guys with +35 stuff there are like 5 of them. These guys helped me ALOT during the beta period and I would like to thank them as well. They have farmed all their items in like 3 days so would be easy for all of you to get to their level fast.

I have too say server looks great but my only option is about tyranosavro must be respawn around too 20-30min coz when community is grown up whe must run around all the primavel isle too can found one tyranosavro alive :D i like the way of vasper costum stats and farming+enchanting is cool and easy too gate all fast and just make pvp's clan wars. i have too say great job too administrator and Good luck with ur server boy!

ye...it is easy. Also the server is empty, thats a reason why its easy. And I will leave the spawn to 3h even when there will be many players. So it wont be THAT easy but it will still be easy....or I could set it to 2h...or whatever. Gonna decide when I got 100 online :D

i  think its a good idea too add some guards to avoid pks , because if not the "pro" players will kill all the rex and nothing to new ppl.

plus make something about adena i play some hours and get almost the limit dunno waht i can i do what that now xD

Ive been waiting all day for the datacenter guys to fix it. Gonna keep trying. Sorry for it, not my fault. I will let you all know when it's ready.

By the way...

http://www.l2pure.tk/

Done by someone who wanted to gimme a hand of help xD

Dont cry because of tk host. This server is done with no money and for no money. There is no profit out of it, no donations and I don't pay a host. This was the idea. Yes I know a domain is 15 bucks an year and I can pay that but I want to respect the idea I started from.

By the way...

http://www.l2pure.tk/

Done by someone who wanted to gimme a hand of help xD

Dont cry because of tk host. This server is done with no money and for no money. There is no profit out of it, no donations and I don't pay a host. This was the idea. Yes I know a domain is 15 bucks an year and I can pay that but I want to respect the idea I started from.

The design is amazing btw :O