[L2J Gracia final] high rate with customs

.whoami

Hi!

well i search for a server with:

many customs(weaps,armor,jewls,tatoos,etc.)

easy farm(not ot waste a life to get top gear)

high rate x1000-x10000

buffer with full buffs(if it is possible with kamael too but not neccesery)

gm shop

safe same as max with npc enchantress(if it is possible max +65535)

crazy stats

good comunity :)

i know i ask a lot but i bored all the servers and i am thinking to leave l2 so make smth to impress me and stay :P plzzzzzz

http://www.l2pwnstarz-temp.webs.com/ is a server that has reopened..crazy stats custom armor,weapon accessory etc...farm is easy but i still cant connect because is with host and may not work...i told to admin to make system patch..give it a try:)

well pwnstars's forum and patch dont work(for me but i will fix it) but if it will fixed i will try.l2 insanity i dont like it(no more interlude i asked for gracia final) and race supremacy no i dont want to waste 1 month to collect the top gear and all are humans.

Well you dont need top gear to enjoy the server... There are pvp zones where top gear is not allowed...

And lol not everybody is human. Obviously 30-40% is human. This is what you choose. You choose to go with the zerk or against it? Humans have some good players like all races have some...

Orcs are few and strong. Dwarfs the same. Kamael even less d.elfs and elfs are strong races

Anyway