[Exploit] Shop Scam

Primordium

I know that this bug work on some OFF servers, so im posting for you to have a try!

Its simmilar to the common shop bugs but it works around a little! Remember the old Shop/Pet bug?! forget it

So how its done?

1. In dual box open two diferent characters

2. Put a shop selling an rare uncommon item like 25kk each.

3. Now on the other char buying the same item for the 50kk, now in order for this to work on OFF servers you will need to have almost the max adena ammount (2,147,483,647) ...

4. The trick is, if you dont have space to collect the adena for the item you will not buy it :P

My advice is to use S/A grade weapons cause they are very expensive in low rates... so you dont need to have all that adena buy for 1,5kkk with a 1kkk in inventory.

I hope you understand this exploit.

Good, I didn't thought about this one, does anybody tried it and can assure this is working? because almost all OFF servers are low rates and its very hard to reach 2kkk+

Good, I didn't thought about this one, does anybody tried it and can assure this is working? because almost all OFF servers are low rates and its very hard to reach 2kkk+

I cant see the post .... But from what you written I recommand you a OFF server where I had lots of kkk .... L2Elite

yeah its old, but ppl always talk about the pet bug, and that dont work in 95% of servers ... so this might be a new away for some ppl

from what you wrote... I think it`s about strider .. You buy it cheaper and sell it for more money ? :P

• 5 weeks later...