[Gracia Final L2J] L2Galactica

vmv

Site with cc.cc.ccc.c.ccc....it's temporary until we finish our site.

Allot of custom are for that :

1. I don't like too see all players just in Vesper so i made 4 and they are just PvP sets from any Gracia Final.

2. Jewels are the same,4 sets cheaper and weaker to expensive and better

3. Allot of accessory with many different stats...so what ,it's good to have them :)

Cheers,

its a nice server,nice customs for those that like custom servers,

if the ganeplay was a little bit different it ,I think, would attract more players,those mobs in HB and Parnassus are too hard you need a party to kill them or are those the raids?give players a chance to farm alone.remove the fame points think of something diff.

anyway good luck with your server

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow..Fail big time sorry dude. i give it 3 weeks and u shut-it-Down and remake it...Dont waits your time gm...kill it now and redo...well good luck

Yeah...you are right....but unfortunately for your sense of good things, we have around 300-500 ppl online now.

I think i did a pretty good hr server for those days :P

cya,

Cut that crap guys... this the BEST  server i have ever played... very stable, nice community, good GM's, 400 ppl online in average....

Give it  a chance... u will not regret it

And, as response to zeronimo this  is not the only  sv w/o tdl.... try it and then u should talk.......

any server without a proper TDL domain ain't worth playing.

Lol...who cares about that....if the server is good and ppl enjoy ...who need that ?!

I just need one forum :))))

Btw....now i did one simple webpage for us and is prety cool but the most important thing i have reached .....to have players

And i have like minim 300 every day and if i look on the top 200 site i see servers with great web page in top 10 with 120 players on !!!!!!

That makes me proud of what i did on my server :P

Have fun,

erika