[BOT]L2-VENDETTA WALKER

vzlarox

Thanks very much for the share. Im botting a small group now and it works perfect!

*Edit* I was wondering. I have a BD and SWS in party but when on dances, the other one gets kicked from the party. How do i fix this problem?

Thanks very much for the share. Im botting a small group now and it works perfect!

*Edit* I was wondering. I have a BD and SWS in party but when on dances, the other one gets kicked from the party. How do i fix this problem?

get a higher version bot, 10.71 preferrably

party settings ===> other ===> uncheck aptitude dance and song.

party settings ===> other ===> uncheck aptitude dance and song.

Oh lol thank you very much i knew it was that setting but i couldnt remember where abouts it was. That other tab is so damn hidden. Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME IN THIS SERVER. SOON OR LATER YOU WILL LOOSE ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS BECAUSE DATABASE IS CRAZY AND CHANGES CHARACTERS FROM ONE ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER WITH NO SENSE. AND THE ADMIN DONT KNOW HOW TO SOLVE IT BECAUSE HE IS A NOOB.

Rofl dude don't make me find out who you are and track you down, this is so much non sense bullshit, what do you mean admins can't solve problems? Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about?

No, the database is not "crazy", as a matter of fact our server is one of the most stables ones out there, with a record of uptime of 25+ days online without a single crash.

In my opinion you're just pissed off because you were probably banned or whatever because you did something wrong. (being an idiot like yourself that's something easy to occur)

Now you're just trying to make us look bad because you know that's the best thing you can do in your pitiful miserable life.

No i was not banned from your stupid server. i did not play in vendetta world, i played in zion just after it kept 3 days offline (and you say your server is stable hahahahhaahha fucking admin noob) after playing 1 week the server went down and when we logged in our account were empty. why? they dont have a fucking idea what occured. i talked with gm's in irc and they told me they cant do anything (fucking stupid noob why you make a server if you cant do anything?). I made another account and saw that my characters with same profesion and name were used by other people. They just changed the characters from one account to another.

Pyromaker you keep vendetta server and i dont know do you do it and i dont care. All i know is zion is bullshit. I dont mind if you ban my accounts because they are empty. The database if corrupeted and server is totally crazy. Lots of people lost their characters and admins dont know how to do a rollback  (loooooooooool admins that dont know how to do rollbacks!!!!!!!! its fucking crazy)

All i did was make a clan (making a new clan makes the database go crazy in this shitty server) all the characters of my friends who tried to join the clan received a error message and their characters where removed from their accounts. Thats all i know.

If you are truly a really good admin go and recover my character just to prove it. it's name was "MAX" (hope you are not stupid enough to write the comas) just tell me here if you do that. i'll see if its true and i dont mind if you ban it or whatever. I just want to show all people how are the admins of that server.

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THAT SERVER. YOU WILL LOOSE ALL SOON OR LATER.

Yeah dude... I don't know what kind of drugs you've been using, but whatever it is... Hand it over, this shit is definetely awesome.

See, I could just sit here and argue with you, but it's useless. Obviously you're just an ignorant fool, anyone with a tiny little bit of common sense would realize that.

So yeah you can say whatever you want, all I can say is... You're fucking lame.

Yeah go and cry because you cant recover the characters of that fucked up database.

You dont have to argue with me, you only have to recover a fucking character and show all the people that you at least can do something well.

+++cry

People dont play on this server, believe me, he cant afford a simple challenge like that. Both severs have had lots of characters losts and things like that. Vendetta server lost absolutly everything one month ago (or so, i dont remember well) and in zion you can loose your characters at any moment because the database is screwed up and they dont know how to solve it (they dont even know the problem LOL)

BELIEVE ME DONT PLAY THIS SERVERS YOU WILL LOOSE EVERYTHING IN NEXT RESTART ONCE AND AGAIN.

• 1 month later...

Btw i have l2walker 10.6.6. it was working nice in c4 but now in c5 damn its lag like hell :X .. i changed the protocol version for 709 ... any help?

ps: i like the 10.6.6 cuz i can see the remaining buff time