Bleach Hollowfication

Keron

Thanks for the comments guys. That's how the text was before I moved it up there 29vjuhf.png

It's really good.Anyway i am really sick of those stocks.Try making you own backgrounds.Just to try something new.Making your own backgrounds can make you skills much better.You will also improve the skill of the stock editing!

Just give it a try.

I know that those stock sigs are amazing but when i make a sig with a stock background i feel that i didn't something unique even i've used so many adjustements and spent like 30 minutes on editing this!

However the sig is just awesome.But as you know i think you should work on the text!

It's really good.Anyway i am really sick of those stocks.Try making you own backgrounds.Just to try something new.Making your own backgrounds can make you skills much better.You will also improve the skill of the stock editing!

Just give it a try.

I know that those stock sigs are amazing but when i make a sig with a stock background i feel that i didn't something unique even i've used so many adjustements and spent like 30 minutes on editing this!

However the sig is just awesome.But as you know i think you should work on the text!

Where did you see the stock? :P I tried to create a Sky for the Background, with some shit C4D on the left and then with some editing combined it with Ichigo.