Want

Dj_Draggy

Question

Hello friends play Lineage 2 from 11 years and I search a server in which am (Game Master) I to be active 14/15/16/17/18 hours of day even sometimes at 20 reels Happen rarely Harbor If Somebody searched to write me to...

dj.draggy_promo@abv.bg

Thank you...  ;) ;D :P

14 answers to this question

Hello friends play Lineage 2 from 11 years and I search a server in which am (Game Master) I to be active 14/15/16/17/18 hours of day even sometimes at 20 reels Happen rarely Harbor If Somebody searched to write me to...

dj.draggy_promo@abv.bg

Thank you...  ;) ;D :P

l2 was published in 2004 if im not wrong? omg q zemi sa stegni we.. za ni6to ne staa6 :]

c3 was released in 2005 if im not wrong..

how can you play l2 for 11 years?

also who want you as a GM when you don't even know english?

WTF?!

4ovek pak ti kazvam sme6en si ,skrii se nqkade ;/

Hello there , from what I understand you wan't to be gm so I'll tell you something its not funny to be a gm the only you can do is sit in the towns and answer people and maybe make sometimes events . Most of owners of servers are looking for developers that will help them with developing and so on but not people that wan'ts to be gm , but you're lucky that I left my last project interlude our staff decide to work on a epilouge server but we didn't close the interlude project so if you wan't to test how gm acces lvl 1 works then add me on msn swiker90@hotmail.com

idiots say that playing l2 for 11 years I've been on 11 and l2 not there 11 years are all simple

Hello there , from what I understand you wan't to be gm so I'll tell you something its not funny to be a gm the only you can do is sit in the towns and answer people and maybe make sometimes events . Most of owners of servers are looking for developers that will help them with developing and so on but not people that wan'ts to be gm , but you're lucky that I left my last project interlude our staff decide to work on a epilouge server but we didn't close the interlude project so if you wan't to test how gm acces lvl 1 works then add me on msn swiker90@hotmail.com

Last Reply on: September 03, 2009, 02:26:39 PM »

Lock Requested...