[Lookin]Serious L2J PvP Server.Spend one minute and check it.

™Tekto StyleZ

Question

As the post's tittle says,I recrut some people who will be usefull for an L2J PVP server .

What I mean:

In order to one server have success,its team must have some skills,and the most basic,one person is responsible for every kind of work.

Gameplay Designer/Core Developer/Web Coder/Graphics Creator,or anything other that will be needed.

Atm,I am happy that Leeroy accept my offer and he took the post of '' Core Developer'',some days ago.The result of our ''until now'' work is

a powerfull pack,totally edited by Leeroy at Java side(Adding some protections,some custom adds that are kinda AWESOME!),

and edited by me(Joe) at Gameplay side.(Totally gameplay is edited by me.Farm zones,Difficulty of farming and generally everything.)

I should remind to you that my old server,John-X,was one of the two most balanced PvP server's,As ExTrEmEdWaRf said,without any Java mod ^ ^So this server's classes will be balanced to.

To end with,I want to tell that we work hard every day,many hours,about this PvP server.

CAUTION:

Applying for one position,that automatically means lot of work.

I most look for these positions:

- Web Coder

- Graphics Creator(to make some custom weapons that were not anywhere else)

EDITED:Full.Our GCs will be CriticalError/LauQ

Also at the position of Core Developer,if you think that you can help Leeroy with his job,your apply is wellcomed!

P.S.:Don't start to open flame wars in this topic.If you are not interest,leave.

P.S.1:Don't put posts like "And what I will earn if I help?".I answer it here.You will be part of one really good,attractive,PvP server(Server's team,so if server earn sth,you earn it to)

P.S.2:Only serious people repply here.I don't want to give me your job.I know the most of the guys at this forum,and I know everyone's work.

P.S.3:Online GM/Support team won't have more than 5-6 members.

P.S.4:Thanks for spending time to read it ^ ^

Regrats,

DePuta

I just saw that I post it in wrong section.Move it to the right one ^ ^

I wanna join xD

Btw ,we need someone professional.. like CriticalError for custom items and a good core dev (i think im enough alone,but..)

Web coder ... --------> Leeroy <--------- = php,sql pro xD

but we need a designer too..

Someone good for java who can help me can be Matim.I see he's not so pro ,still learning as everyone else ,but he has a will to learn :]

So .. yeah lets make a good l2j server that everyone would enjoy :/

I am sure that this server when it will be online will rock asses

i cant help you somehow expect if i am forum moderator i was in your old server :d

Yes,you are '' Nabzor ''.

When server will be ready,I will think about you mate : D

I wanna join xD

Btw ,we need someone professional.. like CriticalError for custom items and a good core dev (i think im enough alone,but..)

Web coder ... --------> Leeroy <--------- = php,sql pro xD

but we need a designer too..

Someone good for java who can help me can be Matim.I see he's not so pro ,still learning as everyone else ,but he has a will to learn :]

So .. yeah lets make a good l2j server that everyone would enjoy :/

Well I think to that CriticalError is the best for this position.And it would be the ideal if he accepted it ^ ^

Im Interested.In Core developing.Sure i can create some npcs for you too :).

Tell Me Here if you want.

and you have to know that im not a nab!

SoFaKi is good too if CriticalError reject the offer.

L2jIcE was mine,if you dont know it :)

Im Interested.In Core developing.Sure i can create some npcs for you too :).

Tell Me Here if you want.

and you have to know that im not a nab!

SoFaKi is good too if CriticalError reject the offer.

Interesting.Send me you messenger via PM.

Although I have some work in another project with a friend, I do find this plan very appealing; I have a couple ideas as  well and was thinking of making a serious PvP server as well; but doing it myself will take too much time as I noticed (also now that my school).

I would like to apply for the post of core dev and also for custom client side development ('Graphics creator')

If you have interest I suggest you add me on msn (Ill pm it to you and Leeroy)

Although I have some work in another project with a friend, I do find this plan very appealing; I have a couple ideas as  well and was thinking of making a serious PvP server as well; but doing it myself will take too much time as I noticed (also now that my school).

I would like to apply for the post of core dev and also for custom client side development ('Graphics creator')

Noone of us took any PM yet xD

I think that you are really good for Graphics Creator position hmmm.

I have some probs here and I can't log in at msn atm.

So you will speak with Leeroy ^ ^

Although I have some work in another project with a friend, I do find this plan very appealing; I have a couple ideas as  well and was thinking of making a serious PvP server as well; but doing it myself will take too much time as I noticed (also now that my school).

I didn't get your PM.

Eventho ,i know u from some time ,u're not some dumbass :]

I vote for ya in the team.. as graphic creator and to help me with core.. :] I`ll tell ya some things you don't know for java if you need such tbh :]

Btw guys ,we will have MAX 2 guys in each section.. cuz we dont wanna have 20 admins xD

ok Deputamadre you want i can work with my friend LauQ about graphic designer eh eh you want all helps is welcome right? :P ok in my profile you have my MSN just add me and we talk soon ;)