ExtremeDwarf

DIAF

"EG:" Means Example fyi.

Nice...Anyway...I'm not here to judge your english, but since you are doing failed things and try to get a "bravo", then you must accept that reaction.

Nice...Anyway...I'm not here to judge your english, but since you are doing failed things and try to get a "bravo", then you must accept that reaction.

I was doing the exact same thing extremedwarf does to everybody, minus karma for silly things.

ok, so extremedwarf is going about and +'ing rule breakers

That's how it works dude!You make it,We break it!

BTW DIAF is innocent.

With the power of will I call the great Banhammer God his Majesty!

Come to us and show no mercy Arthas!

BTW DIAF is innocent.

Hey, that's my role from Spam topic! Leecher! j/k...

BTW he's not telling about rulebreakers, the site.

He's telling about rule breakers here in Max Cheaters, and he calls ExTrEmEDwarf rule breaker.

Hard no make sense, allthough it seems like I'm not the only one who didn't understand all that.

BTW DIAF is innocent.

lol

Anywayz i wonder why action is not taken yet. D:

Hey, that's my role from Spam topic! Leecher! j/k...

BTW he's not telling about rulebreakers, the site.

He's telling about rule breakers here in Max Cheaters, and he calls ExTrEmEDwarf rule breaker.

Hard no make sense, allthough it seems like I'm not the only one who didn't understand all that.

Hard no make sense?

If you wanna be a -beep-ing grammarnazi then so will i.

Oh and no action has been taken from probably the fact i was doing right, and ExtremeDwarf was doing wrong, now all you little fanboys stop posting and wait for the result.

It is funny how everybody taking ExTrEmEDwarf's side are all from Rulebreakers.net :) and most are Greek.

Hard no make sense?

If you wanna be a -beep-ing grammarnazi then so will i.

Oh and no action has been taken from probably the fact i was doing right, and ExtremeDwarf was doing wrong, now all you little fanboys stop posting and wait for the result.

It is funny how everybody taking ExTrEmEDwarf's side are all from Rulebreakers.net :) and most are Greek.

What do you mean by telling that most are Greek?

Are Greeks special or bad on something? Inform us please, you pro boy.

We're taking extreme's side, cuz you have abused your karma rights, to the same person twice before. And both times karma was given back.

What do you mean by telling that most are Greek?

Are Greeks special or bad on something? Inform us please, you pro boy.

We're taking extreme's side, cuz you have abused your karma rights, to the same person twice before. And both times karma was given back.

Maybe because Extreme is a total douchebag?

Sorry but the banhammer is bussy, leave your msg after the beep.

ONT:

I saw the msg of leeroy "suck bla bla" apparently that wasnt with any intention of flame, that is why extreme gave the karma back to him DIAF.

In my opinion Extreme make the right decision.

Platinums took the law in their hands.

Stop giving - to everyone/everywhere/whenever. This is staff's business.

READ THIS, next time DIAF, if you think another platinum is abusing, REPORT THEM, dont do what ever you want ok?

Btw i saw your other karma actions DIAF and if i see you taking karma for another reason like "Lower your signature size." i will ban you for a week.

Enough of this.