To all Mods ...

UnEffect

Well, as i see these days, MaxCheaters forum is totaly full with spammers.Every one is making a new account or with his main and spam around and basicaly in hidden posts than can't see them. Well maybe there will be a punishment of a '-1' after 3 spam replys or more.But spammers don't care about just -1 karma cuz they are not ith their main account or just don't care... But for the other members is hell ! Every Topic is get full with spam replys and these replys stay  there and makes they Topic ugly and hard to read.

And now I am telling ya, Don't you have to be  more strict? , and specialy when the Adena System will come ?

Personally, I have to say one thing here..

Why does it bother you so much the spamming??

I mean I don't get it..Simple post with simple words..

Actually, the spams have made this forum famous, haven't they?

596.359 Posts from which 200k+ are spams right?

Personally, I don't get any problem with the spams.You just read a small text..then what?

You go to the next one, no big deal..That's my opinion.

And another reason that forces new members spam, is that stupid hide mod.

Since you hide a bug/trick/tool for 500 posts, and it works, what do you expect?

Everyone wants to see it, so they spam..

Personally, I have to say one thing here..

Why does it bother you so much the spamming??

I mean I don't get it..Simple post with simple words..

If it is that simple then why there is a punish ?

Personaly I don't like it at all, as i said it ruins a nice Topic(IMO), maybe you don't care lol, ppl are not all the same

Since you hide a bug/trick/tool for 500 posts, and it works, what do you expect?

Everyone wants to see it, so they spam..

And what you want then, don't hide them, and the next day have been fixed ? Can't members follow same simple rules ?

But spammers don't care about just -1 karma cuz they are not ith their main account or just don't care

but they care for their account  if not their karma :P also whats the point of having an account with few posts(where they cant see anything) and have some banned accounts full of spam since they could farm posts with their main one?

whats the point of having an account with few posts(where they cant see anything) and have some banned accounts full of spam since they could farm posts with their main one?

Cause with the bot account they reach the post they want to see a hidden post (rare and unique for them - example how to use multiskills) and then they see it c/p on desktop on a notepad and they don't care about the bot account simple :D an example is senks

Guys there is no reason to discuss about it. YES, there are spammers on mxc, many spammers...but what we can do for that? Do you want us to be 24 hours per day in front of a computer screen? It is not possible..Although, I think that we're doing our job well. Spammers ae dying everyday...(Ban, dekarming)

At last, do you think that you would be better mod than us?

Guys there is no reason to discuss about it.

We have 55,000 members that from them are the 10,000 for example active.

2,000 Just log and watching

300-400 they are active and posting everyday

1,500 - 2,500 posting but rarely when they have problem

and the others 5,000 are ppl that they are visiting the site daily and the only reason that they are here is to see the hidden exploits. And the only way that they know is spamming. So we cant ban 5,000. But even they are so many we try to do our best. And we have daily bans , de-karma. Also that's why we have the report section / topics and all of this stuff. TO help us.

*These numbers was a poor example.

So as xxrxx/frank said.. no need to discuss something else.

Anyway thnx for your interest.

locked.