[BUG] For Adena

mVecAtoR

Hello Guys I will tell you a [bUG] for adena i have test it on L2 Destiny only i belive that it wont work at good servers :S .

Ok lets start : First of all you need Cheat Engine 5.5 you can down load from http://www.cheatengine.org here. Open cheat engine and press a pc that its up and left when u press it choose L2.exe. for example you have 200 adena at your invertory so you write 200 and First Scan when scan finish you sell something and you have for example 250 adena so you write 250 and next scan when scan finish you choose that adresses that it found and press a red arrow then choose again that adresses and right click and -> Change Record -> Value and write 1.000.000.000 open your invetory and you will have 1 bilion adena so you can buy everything you want.

I tell you again that i tested it only on L2 destiny

Enjoy :P :D :) ;D

Grisom this doesnt work. Cheatengine only changes what u see. Now what you realy have. Even if you manage to do it and you go to buy something you will see error. BTW posted over 3-4 times.

Can you make a video please?

Btw this work at IL or CT2.3?

I will make a video when i will have Internet again at me home ( Forthnet problems) and it worked on CT2.2

Grisom this doesnt work. Cheatengine only changes what u see. Now what you realy have. Even if you manage to do it and you go to buy something you will see error. BTW posted over 3-4 times.

I know that cheat engine only change what u see but my cousin is playing lego star wars and he asked me if i could do anything to earn money so i changed his money with cheat engine and he bought everything after that i tried and on l2

Locked then.