[REQUEST]Sig and gain +1 karma reward

Noble®

:o :o :o nice colors and good try :P remake the typings (names,forum position and it will be exceptionally good)

I was never good with text :P, what do you want to have in? And btw in case that I win I don't want the karma.

Ah sorry just read what you want. Ok I'll try it.

Edit: Here it is, 10rs8qb.png

If you want the text to be placed elsewhere with some changed tell me.

Pff when kids hear they'll earn karma everyone tries but when someone else does no one even tries .

I'm on a sig spree this morning , I made like 10 for friends , including these two

ok its about time i ll finish it :P

i ll award

1)Notabastard

2)Keron

3)Justmystyle

nabs 1st image is awesome and thats i m going to use

justmystyle image is good

keron will be awarded because he cared,worked,asked and rejected the karma award by himself thus i m going to award him for all those i mentioned and his work

thnx all those who participated :P

edit:thnx kenji ^^ a friend of mine loved and used your pics for his own profile :P (he just edited the arthas/noble)

Eh i am sorry but i don't think that you rated them in a right way!I mean that

Kenji's signature is by far the best.It can be called epic i guess.

JMS's signature has the same effects as all her creations.Glass effect!Anyway it's up to you!

Keron's signature is epic too even the text sux!

Anyway,good job all of you!

@MD: the judge rate for me is to avoid(not 100%) the manga style pictures  ;) not that i dislike the mangas but more than half of the active users use mangas :P i just want to be different ^^

ok warcraft doesnt have too many realistic pictures but i hope you caught my spirit

My poor effort for my friend,

arthas.png

Best wishes bro,

-Blane

lucky noble , is only what i can say

@MD: the judge rate for me is to avoid(not 100%) the manga style pictures  ;) not that i dislike the mangas but more than half of the active users use mangas :P i just want to be different ^^

ok warcraft doesnt have too many realistic pictures but i hope you caught my spirit

It's ok with me but you know that manga style is the most attractive one.Basically manga and "real" styles of signature art are the best!Anyway i know that you don't use photoshop and you judge the overall of the signature!

Anyway the TOP 3 for me would be:

1)Kenji's(Even it needs more depth on the colors)

2)Blane's(I hate the stock based sigs,no offense!)

3)Keron's(It could be the the best but the text and the left borded suck hard)

Good job everyone tho!

Remember,no offense to anybody!

@JMS:Don't you think that it's about time to start developing a new style?

@JMS:Don't you think that it's about time to start developing a new style?

Hmm

Its not glass effect its a "Ripple"

and yeah i change style every 2 weeks

i have some days working on this

And the same on you :P

You must change style too

And MD Style is a style this is JustMyStyle and you cant change it xD