[L2J] L2 Dubai

O_o

Y true many detonators, but the nice part  is that donations are low price for all to afford it, and there are more ways to obtain donations you can become friend with a guarantor and he probably will donate for you know how to do it, anyway who like hard pvp and kill a lot will love this server.

i understand it well as i said this donation are just dumb^^ donate for skills lol they just want make money and dont care about the server so i cant believe they have this amount of player on they must be all kids...

there are ways to hold player on the server even it is a high rate you just need good ideas and knowledge  :-X

well i dont post here again coz i want the server at the last site  :P

i understand it well as i said this donation are just dumb^^ donate for skills lol they just want make money and dont care about the server so i cant believe they have this amount of player on they must be all kids...

there are ways to hold player on the server even it is a high rate you just need good ideas and knowledge  :-X

well i dont post here again coz i want the server at the last site  :P

If you no like it is no problem, you will like it latter ;)

i played there and still sometimes enter to check what's going on, and overall this my opinion about this server :

First of all the features are awesome it just exactly how good high rate server should look like, and that's probably why you can find 300 players on.

About the players, there is not much players on, if you used to mid - low rate server there just 300 but for high rate it's a lot, and the server special farm areas makes you feel like there even more players because there always pvp and farming going on.

The community is really friendly and helpful ( ofc if you ask them nicely).

The GM's doing awesome job with the events and etc... and you can find them all most all the time online :)

There is no lags at all, well i had some hard time getting connected for a few days but i think it was only me.

But there is still negative side, and it's the donation, donators are pretty much OP at this server even if you well geared up, and i think it was mistake to give donators such of power, it would be better to give them +30 sets then skills.

So i recommend everyone to come and try this server out :)

The community is 600+

Y true many detonators, but the nice part  is that donations are low price for all to afford it, and there are more ways to obtain donations you can become friend with a guarantor and he probably will donate for you know how to do it, anyway who like hard pvp and kill a lot will love this server.

thats the sucky part. When you have 2 options, either stick up with a donator or donate. Means ur server is searching for donations and players that cant afford to buy, or they DONT want to donate got to lick up a donators ass.

Good that you liked it :)

donators are rly unbalanced .... normal players cant kill it ... and tell to all 90 % of all are donators ...

bp with ogre totem ,deflect arrow ,summoner buffer etc.. and etc can be killed ? ty for answer

server is nice but this donate is n/c

tank hit more then archer with bow

almost all bp`s with 4 custom skills and set +20 ...

pure true if u want play at dubai donate or dont start even it :)

donators are rly unbalanced .... normal players cant kill it ... and tell to all 90 % of all are donators ...

bp with ogre totem ,deflect arrow ,summoner buffer etc.. and etc can be killed ? ty for answer

server is nice but this donate is n/c

tank hit more then archer with bow

almost all bp`s with 4 custom skills and set +20 ...

pure true if u want play at dubai donate or dont start even it :)

You are right in some parts, but donations are very cheep for all to can afford and before summer vacation server will have a huge update in hardware by buying the best parts existing on market, that is the porpoise why this server haves donations to make it better ;) .

You are right in some parts, but donations are very cheep for all to can afford and before summer vacation server will have a huge update in hardware by buying the best parts existing on market, that is the porpoise why this server haves donations to make it better ;) .

Dubai... XD

Btw lupu gratz on the 1st hopzone rank :)